Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Staring at corners

Posted 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica

Staring at corners

I recently admitted that I had some weird desire to spend 1 hour in bondage or trapped doing cornertime. I like challenging myself and seeing if I can accomplish pretty arbitrary challenges for fun but didn’t expect to be dared to do it so soon. After spending 3 days straight in a red pair of lacey panties and pink bodystocking (when home alone, for night and going out) I was dared to spend 1 hour in cornertime (which became 50 minutes after some ill-advised negotiation)...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

The Sorry Spiral

Posted 06-26-2019 at 03:06 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags depression

The Sorry Spiral

One of the things I end up saying a lot of lately is “sorry”. Being a British male with the bumbling apologetic nature of Hugh Grant (even if not his looks) it seems to be a default position to feel guilty about not getting to do something as early as I’d like; particularly if that “something” is for someone else. For the last month I’ve been taking a mini-break from doing dares and now find myself saying it a lot on here too.

One of my worst habits is...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Am I Sissy?

Posted 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Am I Sissy?

This may seem like the start of a very short blog. I clearly enjoy feminisation and am only really known by my chosen girl name within kink friendly communities like this. I wear panties to bed each night and for at least half the week, love orgasm denial and am keen at chastity (as soon as I get a good fitting device which could arrive as early as tomorrow). However, I've never really felt like a “sissy” somehow.

Indeed before my last Mistress, the thought
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

There’s something rather horrible about poo; it’s smelly, sticky (but occasionally runny) and just yucky. Yet somehow, I’m mildly curious about it, but only when I’m in the right mood (usually the hornier I am the darker my fetishes and wants tend to go). It’s an utterly disgusting and degrading thing to play with but that’s very much the appeal; to be forced to feel like a toilet and no longer deserving of the basic niceties that people deserve.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Having just reached 29 I’ve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if I’m honest, I’m already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, I’ve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isn’t the blog to moan about time.

Instead, it’s to talk about kinky things I want to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

I’ve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, I’m meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. We’ve never met in person so I’m super excited but also very nervous, clearly, I’m not the
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot