Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Shy_sub

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My first experience as a sub

Posted 05-18-2019 at 05:04 PM by Shy_sub

Last night was very unexpected. It was my first time being a sub. Since I haven’t been able to get it out of my head, I decided to write down the things that happened and use this chance to really process everything in my mind.

I’ve been lurking around on this site for a while. I finally made an account yesterday. I ended up PMing another user and we talked about some things I was interested in, but never had the courage to try on my own. We chatted about some things for a bit and I was starting to get horny.

Finally, he sent me a message warning me he was about to start talking differently. I had an idea what was going on, and my heart immediately started pounding. The combination of excitement, nervousness, and expectation was amazing. For someone like me who grew up as a goody-two-shoes, ignorant to anything sexual, it was exhilarating to be called a slut and submit to my new master. However, I was a bit scared as I wondered what in the world I was about to do.

My first order was simple: strip and get down an all fours. Despite being alone at home, stripping down and crawling through the apartment was so embarrassing! Order 2: send a pic of master’s new pussy. Overcoming my shyness to send that first pic was such a challenge. I am the type of person who was too shy to change in the locker room back in high school and would either wear my gym clothes under my school clothes or change in the stall. Even to this day, I am extremely shy about my body. I mean, I only swim once or twice a year, and even so, the only one I have looks like a tank top and shorts. Not to mention, nobody outside my parents had ever seen me naked. Even my ex-GF only saw me in a bra and underwear (we never got further than making out).

Once the pic was sent, it really hit me. My hairy cunt was seen by a man I’ve never met, so embarrassing! Any guesses what the next order was? Shaving a part of my body I had never shaved left me feeling even more naked and exposed. However, this was also the turning point. After this, I started to really get into my role. It was fun and exciting to not know what would happen next,

Order 4 is where things started to get interesting. I felt so lightheaded and excited clamping my nipples for the first time. However that light pain and excitement quickly became really painful. It hurt way more than I thought. I learned that I really, really didn’t like it, but it wasn’t unbearable and it was master’s order so I left them on. Master’s praise made it easier to bear as well.

The next series of orders resulted in my first anal experience. Those small, circular ice cubes didn’t feel too cold in my hand, but they made me shiver the moment they touched my hole The first two went in surprisingly easily. The next two were harder to insert, but didn’t take too much effort to insert. At this point, I could feel a fullness I had never experienced before, slightly distracting me from the pain in my nipples As I attempted to force the fifth ice cube in, ice-cold water started dribbling out. Once the fifth one was in, I was praised again. Not having to make any decisions and getting praised for doing things well was a really nice change of pace for me and at this point I knew I wanted to continue being a sub.

I relished the cold, full feeling for only a minute before I was once again subjected to pain. This time, I was smacking my pussy with a spatula. Thirty hard smacks and it was red and tingly. Thirty more and my raw, red pussy was stinging, but also getting really wet. That pain didn’t last long as my next set of orders involved those aching nipples.

I tugged at the clamps on my nipples for a few seconds, resulting in a fresh wave of pain. I yanked the clamps off my nipples and the pain was excruciating. I must have really sensitive nipples or something.Ten hard smacks to each, and my nipples were really red. Putting a clamp on my tongue, I could feel the saliva pooling in my mouth.

The next order made me realize what master was planning. After all, we had been discussing a video where the woman was in this type of situation before this afternoon/evening of play began. A chill went down my spine as I sat there, feeling nervous, excited, and a little scared. I had my orders. Putting my one and only toy (a bullet) on high and inserting it into my pussy, I started playing with my nipples. After a few minutes, I was feeling frustrated. My nipples were hard and drool was trickling out my mouth, but I wasn’t getting any closer to release.

Finally, master ordered me to move the bullet to my clit. The hours of exciting buildup already had me soooo horny and wet that it only took a few minutes to reach the point of no return. Texting faster than I thought possible and barely looking at the screen of my phone, I ask for permission to cum, but am denied. At this point, what’s running through my mind is pretty much: Uh-oh. How long can I hold on?

I’ve tried something similar before on my own, but totally failed and ended up climaxing almost immediately. However, tonight I don’t want to give in and admit defeat for some reason. As I was struggling to hold it in, master starts counting down: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... As soon as I hear the phone ding again, I cum, not even able to finish reading the message. It was the most wonderful feeling. I’ve never come that hard before.

Afterwards, I wasn’t allowed to move the bullet. As it continued buzzing away, I started feeling uncomfortable. With how sensitive I was at this point, it took hardly any time to get back to the edge. This time, I was given permission almost immediately. I don’t think I could have held on much longer regardless in that uncomfortable state. This is where things start getting painful. I’m forced to cum yet again and start pleading for permission to remove the bullet.

Nope. Instead, I’m ordered to cum again. Soon, I comply and at this point I’m begging with tears forming at the corner of my eyes. I’m at my limit and about to give up when I’m given permission to stop. Breathing a sigh of relief, I turn off the bullet and exhaustion sets in. Weeks of hard work, hardly any sleep, and now coming down from the rollercoaster of emotions I experienced these past few couple hours have taken their toll.

Finally, I’m told to take a shower and get some rest. Thanking my new master, I go do just that despite how early it is. When I finally woke up this morning, I felt refreshed.

I haven’t been able to get last night out of my head. Just remembering what happened is enough to get me horny again. Pushing myself to try all these new things was totally worth it. Now, if only I had more free time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1052 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the world of submission. Sounds like you had a good night and your new Master has a pretty good pulse on just how hard to push you. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures but it sounds like they might be a bit limited due to time constraints.
  2. Old Comment
    An absolutely amazing (and hot) blog post! It's great to hear you had quite a positive experience for your first time as a sub!