Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing my limits.

Posted 10-23-2017 at 07:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-23-2017 at 10:42 AM by Matt:

Reports from some tasks that Sam gave her boy toy that pushed his limits somewhat..... (public and pee drinking)

Report 1 (public)

One of the rules Sam's boy toy had during his holiday with Princess Sam, was that he had to ask for permission to pee....and also how to dress. One day we we're going for a long walk, Sam's boy toy had to wear blue panties and bra tight fitting grey trousers (with one of the pockets cut out to allow "easy access".....) white t-shirt
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

PM dare reports

Posted 07-15-2017 at 08:45 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Dare -: (my PM dare WALK) go for a walk, I wearing panties and a stuffed bra under a tight T-shirt.

I did the "walk" pm dare on Saturday afternoon. I put on a blue matching bra and pantie set, stuffed a big pair of socks in each bra cup and put a blue t-shirt over the top. (was wearing shorts over panties) I was already getting nervous about the walk, and then made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't realised how much my "breasts" would stick...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

May dare of the month report.

Posted 05-31-2017 at 10:26 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

This report is probably not going to be one of my best, as it was rather rushed to get it done on time.

This all come together at quite short notice, had not expected to be able to meet up with Sam. But we found time on bank holiday Monday. We met part way between us and then drove into Wales.

The weather was not great, so we're not sure if we'd be able to do the dare. But fortunately by the time we got to the area we were going too, there was a break in the rain. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Final Big Brother task Report

Posted 02-07-2017 at 11:52 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags report

The Task -:

For this task you are going to dress in pantyhose, bra, panties and corset under your regular/work clothes and from waking up drink a pint of water every two hours. However you only have a limited number of times you can use the bathroom during the day. Five times is the maximum you can use the bathroom while out/at work.

When at home you are free to pee without it counting towards your five available times...if you do so on cam with Sam, strip and pee yourself.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public PM dare report

Posted 01-27-2017 at 08:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while ago that I have been dared to "STRIP, PLUG and GAG. Get down on all fours like this and stay like that, not for 5 minutes, but until you complete at least 1 of your CHORES." and also "to SISSIFY." Before you get the idea to give me new PM dares but also as a background detail, I have been put my PM dares out of order. I have just gathered up so many of them, couldn't do them for a couple of weeks and then didn't complete any due to demanding real life foci.
Oracle
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Big Brother Report (And Session with Sam)

Posted 01-07-2017 at 03:55 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Sam asked me to post this report to a blog so here it is.

Well the 1st day of this task coincided with my last day at Sam’s house, so this made the tasks on this day a lot more interesting!

Due to my rules, I was already naked and had my collar on, Sam then made me put my ball gag on. I was already hard just from Sam talking dirty to me, so I started to hump a chair in between the seat cushion and base. Doing this in front of Sam while gagged did feel humiliating (but in
Posted in Uncategorized