Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

It is with great sadness ...

Posted 08-19-2015 at 12:10 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-19-2015 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly

Obituary
It is with great sadness that I announce the death of VIBE, Wanda. She died tragically Sunday night when her owner tried to use her in a non-sexual way. She leaves behind her owners Butterfly and Asslvr, two attachments, and many other (inferior) toys in her home toybox. There will be a short service today led my Sinister to mourn her passing. In lieu of donations, please send orgasms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasms

Posted 08-17-2015 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2020 at 12:37 AM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	910
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	344

I have been feeling a bit homesick lately (being 3000 miles away from the place you grew up, all your friends and family is hard) and it is especially difficult because my birthday is coming up. Asslvr and I are going to try and keep some of my birthday traditions, but it will be a different year for me.

However, instead of getting down, I am going to try and view it as a good thing. I mean, at least I get to be here with my love and we get to celebrate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large.jpg (38.2 KB, 1320 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The "E" word! Eeeks!

Posted 08-13-2015 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

What E word am I talking about? Embarrassment? Eeeeek? No, but both apply because the word I want to talk about is *drumroll* ...... Enema!

I have always had a hard time saying the word Enema. Actually I have a hard time talking about it at all, just like other bathroom stuff. It really makes me blushy and embarrassed. That shouldn't be news to too many people. I seem to be known for blushing easily and not being able to say certain words. But I used to be a lot worse.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Interrogation: Scene 3

Posted 08-06-2015 at 11:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Torture of choice: Tickling, Toothpaste and forced orgasms
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 57 minutes 53 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 2 hours 4 minutes 15 seconds

Once Asslvr started the timer, he told me I needed to stand still and wait as he prepared me for the last scene. He placed the small pink bullet vibe against my clit, had me close my legs really tightly together and then began to wrap my legs with bondage wrap. He circled my legs from my ankles all the way up
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Interrogation: Scene 2

Posted 08-04-2015 at 10:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-06-2015 at 10:38 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Edging and Denial
Duration: 48 minutes 46 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 1 hour 6 minutes 22 seconds

After Asslvr started the timer, he had me get on the bed on my knees, with my face on the bed. Before we got started, I asked if we could pause the time so I could pee, but he said No! I would have to give him the number in order to pee. Ooooh nicely played Sir! This was going to be interesting.

Once I was on the bed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Interrogation: Scene 1

Posted 08-03-2015 at 12:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-03-2015 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Electricity
Duration: 17 minutes 36 seconds

Asslvr kissed me and then started the timer. He then led me to the wooden chair he had set in the middle of the room. Before I sat down, he asked me to put in the wevibe.

Of course I didn't comply, I was not going to help the enemy, so instead I sat on the bed and crossed my legs. He asked a few more times for me to open my legs, and I just smiled sweetly and said "No".
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Interrogation: Introduction

Posted 08-02-2015 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 09:40 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I decided to do our first role play scene yesterday. A couple months ago I read a blog and a story about an interrogation and it really turned me on. I loved the idea of being tortured and the only way out would be to give up the information that Asslvr wanted.

We decided to set it up like this:

I would choose a 3 digit code and write it down on seperate sticky notes on the wall in the living room. Asslvr would torture me however he wanted, no limits, until I
A Butterfly Princess <3