Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Posted 10-12-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

Last month Asslvr and I set a new record and I had 13 orgasms in one day. In the comments of that blog post, he had promised me that we wouldn’t be keeping the record sitting at lucky 13 for too long. However, I didn’t expect us to beat the record so soon, and especially not while we were in person.

After helping me up off my knees (there is a story hidden in there that maybe Asslvr will tell), Sir told me that he was going to leave the room for a few minutes, and that when he returned,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

Posted 10-10-2014 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-14-2017 at 12:14 PM by Butterfly

If you kiss on the first date and its not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes its better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
~Jennifer Lopez

Confession: I have never been kissed. I mean really kissed. That is what I blushingly confessed to Asslvr before I left for our trip. I was super nervous because he had described the perfect sweet kiss
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Remote Vibe Fantasy

Posted 10-07-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

When we were planning our trip together, Asslvr and I deliberately didn’t plan out too many D/s activities. Oh, of course we had fantasized and talked about different possibilities and scenarios that we would enjoy, but we never really had a concrete plan. That is, except the remote wireless vibe.

Shortly after I booked my flight, we were searching for toys online that we wanted to try, and we came across a remote vibe. We both instantly realized how much fun it would be to use together,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Our First Meeting: The perfect day

Posted 10-04-2014 at 10:30 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One of the things that Asslvr and I talked about doing most when we were together, was waking up beside each other and being able to cuddle. And after being able to do it, I really do have to say that it is going to be one of the biggest things that I miss. That time in the morning when the sun hasn't fully risen, and you can lay there sleepily in bed, in each others arms, or reaching out and touching each other, all warm and cuddly in the blankets, almost feeling as though you are a part of the bed...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Our First Meeting: Seeing each other for the first time

Posted 10-03-2014 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As a lot of you know, I flew across the country recently to meet my amazing Dom, Asslvr. I have had a lot of people wanting to hear some of the details of our trip, so I decided to write a series of (hopefully) short blog posts about different things that happened. If you have any other questions, please free to pm either one of us, and if there are enough, I would happily do a blog answering all of your questions.

Now to the juicy bits:

To say that I was nervous about
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average.

3 Months!!!!!!

Posted 09-19-2014 at 07:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today, at this moment, it marks exactly 3 months since the day that Asslvr sent me his first message, that absolutely changed my world.

I was sick at the time, I had the flu, but we spent the first few days just talking. It felt like we learned almost everything about each other in those first few days, and almost none of it related to D/s. We talked about our families, relationships, our past, our hobbies, absolutely EVERYTHING!

It is so hard to explain to somebody the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put
A Butterfly Princess <3