Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

Posted 05-15-2021 at 09:35 AM by ClaireScott

Hello fabulous readers. I came across another dare that I found interesting in a forum here, suggested by SirD. The challenge which I borrowed was:

Put on a skirt, your tallest pair if heels, bra, thong, and a crop top or tank top. Go to the stairwell, edge and leave an article of clothing. Repeat until you are at the bottom floor in nothing but your heels. At this point you may cum and then walk back up the stairs and collect your clothing. If you are daring enough don't put any of it on just carry it back to your apartment.

I was a little hesitant about edging on each floor as I get nervous in public and that makes it harder for me to reach an orgasm. So he offered a modification where I could remove an article of clothing on each floor and masturbate to orgasm while wearing a butt plug and using my cum dildo so I would have cum dripping out of me as I returned home, naked.

Although I was able to orgasm in my hallway in my last blog entry, getting caught naked and masturbating in a daunting thought for me. But I liked the idea of this dare and it was very exhilarating! My apartment is on the third floor so to match the number of clothes pieces, I decided I would go in a minidress instead, a lace thong, matching bra, and my 4 inch black heels.

I decided to do this dare late at night, around 11.30pm to ensure no one would be around. Before I left, I lubed up my plug and plugged my ass (it’s one of those plugs with a gemstone on the end -mine is light blue) got dressed up, slipped on my heels, and packed my cum filled dildo into a purse. I left my apartment looking like I was ready for a night out.

The stairwell of my building is in one corner and though there are no windows, the doors on each floor have a small vertical window from the top to the middle. Trying to remain poised in heels with a plug inside me, I walked down my hallway past the elevators and into the stairwell. Once there, I checked that the stairwell was empty and checked the hallway through the door window. I could see the elevator doors slightly around the corner.

I pulled of my mini dress, and placed it on the railing. Then slowly in my heels, made my way 2 short flights of switchback stairs to the next level.
I then removed my black lace bra exposing my bare breasts and leaving me now in my heels and a tiny black lace thong. I was starting to feel cold at this point, unsure if the stairwell itself was cold, or if my own nervousness was getting to me.

One more level down and my thongs were sliding down my legs. I was naked at this point and I felt exhilarated. My heart was pounding and again I felt shame, humiliation, but also joy and excitement rush over me. Clutching my purse, I made my way down the last level to the ground floor. From the stairwell window, I could see the lobby and the elevators around the corner.

I placed my purse on the steps and quickly pulled out my cum dildo. I squeezed it a little so some cum oozed out of the tip and lubricated it with my fingers. Leaning on the hand railing, I spread my legs apart and slid the dildo in. I moaned gently as the silicone shaft filled me making my legs feel week. It was a lot harder than I would have thought to stand in heels and have a dildo fucking you...or rather that I would have to juggle so much. I was trying to keep my balance with my legs spread in heels, fuck myself with a dildo that had a pump attached (which was bouncing everywhere) and the plug in my ass just heightened everything I was already experiencing.

I watched the lobby for any activity through the window as I continued to pleasure myself, my mouth getting dry from my nervousness and rapid breathing. My heart was pounding I could almost hear it inside me. I felt my love juices covering the my toy and slowly onto my hands where I held it. It was honestly a turn on to look down and see my naked body there in that setting...I felt slutty and excited about it if I were to be honest.

I changed position as my legs were starting to get tired in that position, so I place one leg a few steps up thinking that might help me cum faster. I continued to plunge the 8-inch toy as deep as it would go into my little pink slit. Each time it did, I could feel my plug press against it causing my holes to clench.

It took me a very long time to orgasm, probably with the newness of the environment: the cold air, the echos in the stairwell of every sound I made, the fact of being completely naked with no clothes nearby if a stranger came by. But once I was more comfortable with the setting, and realized no one was really around, my body relaxed more and I was able to bring myself to a whimpering orgasm. But that’s not enough for you is it? You’d want an accurate account of my orgasm and all the details don’t you. You sly perv Don’t worry, I won’t leave you there like that...

I was getting close to my climax, and while I leaned on the hand railings and jammed the silicone penis inside me, my other hand fondled my nipples and breasts. I could hear my wetness each time I slide the silicone toy in and out of my pussy, the soft but audible sound travelling through the stairwell. I got to a point where I was oblivious of my surroundings, overcome by lust and I remember all I wanted was to get the dildo deeper and to cum.

I felt the pleasure build up inside me and I couldn’t hold or resist is any longer. My moans and whimpers echoed and were amplified in the stairwell as my juices flowed Covering my now soaked dildo. I moaned louder and as I felt the explosion release inside me, and for a brief moment, my body tensed all over and stiffened, and a blur fuzziness coming over me. I remember clenching my legs together trying to keep myself standing as my body trembled with a rippling wave of pleasure that radiated from my depths. I gasped and whimpered as i my orgasm left my holes clenched tightly around my plug and silicone dick.

My climax was so intense, it took a few minutes for me to calm down, and I was now resting my arms on the railing, my small frame draped over it feeling weak, my long slender legs feeling wobbly in my heels.

There was so much happening that I did not activate the cum feature of my dildo when I orgasmed, but once I had caught my breath, I reinserted it into my used pussy, squeezed the bulb pump, and filled myself with the white viscous fluid. I slowly pulled the toy out and watched a steady stream of white fluid leak out of me and run down my right leg. With my cum covered dildo in one had and a nice river of cum dripping down my leg (there were a few drops that fell to the ground making a tiny puddle), I made my way up the stairs with shaky legs. I collected my clothes on each level, and then carefully and quietly made my way back to my apartment.

Luckily there was no one around because sneaking back naked was nerve wrecking on it own, but I made it back without anyone seeing me. Once home I cleaned myself up, removed the plug and treated myself to a hot bath to warm myself up.

Thank you SirD for the suggested dare, and I would like to add a much more personal note here to my readers; I want to thank everyone on getdare that has helped me get to where I am now. You’ve really helped my find and connect to a part of me which I am forever grateful for. You have no idea how much this blog has helped me, and been such a confidence boost to me. I am feeling sexy, and much more confident in myself, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please come back for more updates on my lewd adventures, and do keep the challenges coming! I love you all!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1186 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Delicious filth, a pleasure to read!

R.
  2. Old Comment
    That was an amazing read and I can't wait for more.

I was challenged to share getDare with someone I knew, whether online or in person, so I gave someone online that didn't know about getDare a general link to the site and then a couple days later I recommended them to give your blog a read since they are into exhibitionism; they thought getDare was interesting but waiting to hear what they think of your blog.

Mini