Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until the following week. I thought that being a slut (in the context of the dare) meant doing sexy revealing things, like a female stud, it would involve finding guys to fuck. I’ve learnt since then that it’s more about being used sexually, especially to satiate the sexual desires of others. It’s similar to being a sub, but less specific to a particular dom and more in a promiscuous way. After my night at the lodge, I need a quick make-up touch up and change of clothes and set off to visit the swingers couple.

The couple on Kiwiswingers were both Doms, but his wife was more ferocious than him. They were looking for a bi-female, but when I contacted them and said I’d be up for being used as their slut, she was evidently quite taken with the idea of having a straight female used against her sexual preference. They lived a bit out of the way, so I was going to stay with them overnight. A change of plans meant I went up on Satuday. What I knew of them before hand was that he was a switch, mid-forties, very tall at 6’5”, and well-hung at around 8 1/2”. She was mid-thirties, blonde, very much a domme and liked to be in control, so any third person would be a sub to both of them, but hers in particular. She liked to have full control, I’d consent to all their sexual desires during the sessions. The whole situation was to be quite new for me. Honestly, it was not my preference to be with a couple but I had to push myself.

The neighbourhood in Palmerston North was very quiet, compared with Wellington city anyway…I brought my bag in but was told that for the duration of my stay, I would remain naked while inside the house. I knew this was going to get weird…
I knew I was going to be their sex toy for the next day or so. Maybe a little exciting, but nerve-wracking as well. I had stored my stuff in the spare room and undressed when there was a knock at the door. Mr Hung, as I’ll call him, was checking in on me. “No second thoughts? We don’t play soft and we want someone commited” I nodded and got the tour of the house. I was a guest so I could shower, join them for dinner, generally everything would be normal (aside from my nudity) except in the play-room. The couple told me about how they have been swingers for years now, there used to be a club in Upper Hutt (Silverado), so now they mostly get willing sluts to use from websites or on trips up north at the CCK Club. This was all quite interesting information, and it made me aware of how serious this couple was about their lifestyle. I’d got the feeling they wanted me to get more involved in the swingers community.

I was led to the play-room, in the centre of the room was a four-poster bed with ivory-satin sheets and two thick & fluffy pillows. Mr Hung tied a leather collar around my neck that had “SLUT” written on it. I stood naked as he tied nylon cords around my ankles and wrists. He told me he and his Mistress K loved fresh meat and were looking forward to having me. I was laid face down Mr Hung pulled the nylon cord taut which drew my ankle tight against the bottom post of the bed. When he tied my other ankle, my legs were spread-eagled uncomfortably, fastened rigidly to a bedpost. I always feel a wave of anxiety when my arms get secured, thanks to Mr Hung, my wrists were firmly secured to the top bed posts. With a click, a leash was fastened to my neck collar, I had watched as it was tied to the middle railing of the wooden headboard. There was no slack in the leash for me to move restraints. I mean NO slack, I felt stretched out.

Mr Hung had looked upon me like a toy to play with. Theatrically, he whispered in my ear his carnal juices were gushing with the anticipation of acting out the fantasies in his mind. I struggled, testing my restraints. Mr Hung laughed at me, I asked what he found so amusing and he explained that I was wiggling my tight, bare ass in the air like a red flag to a bull. I asked where Mistress K was and if she’d be joining us. Mr Hung told me “Enough questions slut”. A leather gag filled my mouth like a horse’s bit. From my position I couldn’t see what was going on in the room, so the rest of this is from what I could hear or feel.

“So Mistress K, do you like SilverBlue? Tell me what you think.”

Mistress K strutted beside me. She looked evil, wearing a leather cap, dominatrix outfit, and a strap-on. I heard some wet slapping noises for a few moments and then a conversation:
“I love your taste,” she said to him.
“Oil me up Mistress K,” Mr Hung had said in a deep voice, “it’s time to ride the slut.”
Views 1374 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such a great report I'm excited to see how they use you and how much you enjoy the experience! And if you'll decide to visit them again!
  2. Old Comment
    I have been in touch with them since. They’re an intense couple.
  3. Old Comment
    While I had no problems with your longer posts, this split-up creates quite a teaser/cliffhanger. Excellent! Looking forward to part 2.