Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink Convention Part 3

Posted 08-11-2018 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-11-2018 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly

After we watched the beautiful Heart get tied up, we went to get ready for the little dive in movie.

Again, most of the people in the pool were naked, but I chose to wear my swimsuit. I still am not comfortable being naked in front of others. Shadow, M, and Central all came with us as well, but they didn't come in the water. Instead they sat on the edge and played with me while I was in the water.

There was a big screen ready to play Moana, but unfortunately they were having technical difficulties. So we occupied our time by throwing the giant blow up beach balls around. I also found a squishy ball that soaked up water and threw it at the people who weren't in the water.

I had lots of fun watching Central try to strip M. It was super silly, and she tickled her lots. When Daddy got in the pool with me finally, I made him take off his swim shorts and get naked too.

After an hour the movie was finally starting to play, but I was getting cold and tired of swimming, so I got out of the pool and we headed back up to our room. We decided to all meet back in our room so that everybody could try out our estim wand and then we could go find somewhere to play!!!

After a shower, I got dressed in my black lace baby doll, red strappy bra, and black thong panties. I was even more exposed than I was the previous night and I felt very self concious, but before I had a chance to reconsider, there was a knock at our door. Plut, Don, Shadow and M all came in and we plugged in our zappy wand for them to try. Plut REALLY didn't like it, but I think the others enjoyed it. I personally hate it being used on me, but I love to use estim on others.

Once everybody had been shocked enough, we headed downstairs to find a place for a spanking. The convention had a few different play spaces. There was the main play space in a big room, with equipment all over, there was a smaller play space which was quieter and only had a few pieces of equipment, there was an outdoor play space with equipment scattered throughout the courtyard and I think there was an exploratorium as well that we didn't really get to explore. There was also equipment lining the hallways between the play spaces.

I was REALLY nervous! This was the first time we were really planning to play in front of people. They would hear my noises, see the faces I made, see my ass ... eeeps!

We first found a spanking bench in the hallway that we wanted to try. Unfortunately, I am short, but have a big tummy and the height of the spanking bench was just not agreeing with my back and shoulder which were injured previously. After about 5 to 10 minutes of spanking me, Mr. Devious and I decided to clean up our playspace and try to find something else.

Close to where the spanking bench was located, there was a wooden vertical board that Plut decided to strap Don to. Shadow, M, Mr. Devious and I stood by and watched as Plut started to flog him. I love the sound of the flogger and nice red marks were starting to form on his shoulders and lower back.

Mr. Devious and I had been eyeing a cage that was across the hall from where Don was strapped down. I had a very devious idea for my devious man. When Plut took a break from flogging I asked if we could borrow their shock collar. Mr. Devious strapped it to his upper thigh and then I led him to the cage and locked him in.

The shock collar could be used from 1 to 100 with 100 being the strongest. It could also be changed so that it would just vibrate instead of shock, which could be a real mind fuck when expecting a shock. I gave Mr. Devious a few shocks around the 30 mark and then walked away, telling him to be a good boy. He looked so cute sitting in his cage with his tail plug. I almost wanted to release him and snuggle him.

Instead, I went back across the hall and watched Don get hit some more. Then Plut asked if I wanted to try. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the flogger. It was a lot heavier than any flogger I had ever used or been hit with. I was surprised how much effort it took to hit hard. I was hitting as hard as I could and Don was still telling me he could take it harder. I gave the flogger back to Plut and went back to shocking Devious.

I loved looking over and seeing him jump in pain as I shocked him. The people walking by were amused too. It was making me horny knowing he was in pain. I gave M and Shadow a chance to shock him a few times too, but they didn't enjoy it as much as me.

Heart and Central came by and I let them shock Mr. Devious too. Heart is sadistic and enjoyed shocking him. I think she even brought it up to 100 at one point. Central on the other hand was so cute and didn't want to hurt him. I assured her that I had shocked him on 100 and it didn't kill him, but that didn't make her feel any better.

Standing there taunting Mr. Devious, watching Don get hit, seeing the pain in Mr. Devious' eyes ... I was getting antsy to have my turn. I went over to Mr. Devious and gave him the option. I would let him out of the cage, but he had to take 3 shocks at full strength. If not, he would stay in there and I would continue to let other people shock him. He begged a little but finally decided that the three shocks would be worth it. I am pretty sure I let out an evil laugh as I shocked him three time really quickly at 100. It was so much fun!!! I was so horny.

After I released Mr. Devious, he took off the shock collar (which left two little burny marks on his skin MUAHAHAHAHA!!!) and went back up to the room to take out his plug.

While he was gone, I had convinced M to put the shock collar on around her ankle and let me zap her. She was a bit hesitant but I think she liked the idea. Shadow was very encouraging and when I suggested that she wear the shock collar while I got spanked, he was very supportive!

When Mr. Devious returned, he led me over to the metal web and attached purple cuffs to my wrists. My heart was beating so fast. My clit was tingling, but I was so nervous. He attached my cuffs above me, as I stood facing the web. M and Shadow went and sat behind the web. I had a clear view of M and sent a little shock to her ankle. I told her that every time the spanking hurt more, I would turn the power up. I could fill my clit tingling even more. This was going to be so fun.

Mr. Devious pulled up my lingerie to reveal my ass. It made me super blushy to know that everybody could see my ass and Shadow and M could see my face. I couldn't cover or hide in any way. I almost panicked a little bit, but then I just shocked M instead. It helped to calm me down.

Mr. Devious started lightly with some hand spanks, touching me gently between my legs in between sets. He moved on to the crop and then the paddle. Each hit getting harder and harder until I was squirming and struggling to stand still. Next thing I knew, Mr. Devious was standing next to me and the spanks were still happening. Plut was spanking me! To be honest I can't even remember what she was using. The spanks weren't crazy hard, but the nerves were enough to make me shock M again, this time turning the charge up a bit higher. Seeing her squirm and jump turned me on so much.

Next it was Dons turn. He asked if he could try his dragon tail. That freaking stung! I don't know if I liked it or not, but it was definitely stingy. M got lots of shocks while he hit me. Mr. Devious then tried to use the heavy flogger on me. That I did not like at all. It was very thuddy. It almost felt like I was being hit with a 2x4 (probably an overreaction but it was heavy ...). I asked Mr. Devious to stop, so he did ... and instead he started to tickle me.

The bastard! Thankfully my legs were untied and I was able to kick behind me and try to stop him. M got lots of shocks at this point.

Then it was Shadows turn. He started with the dragontail and got one pretty good hit on my outer thigh. He left a pretty little mark, but it was gone by the next day. He felt so bad that he was ready to give up, but I asked him to use the ping pong paddle on me instead.

At this point, I was all warmed up and could handle a heavier hand. He started so lightly that I could barely feel it, I urged him to hit harder. After a couple more pleads to go harder, he finally got to a good level and kept going and going. It hurt so good (and M was squirming around on the floor from my shocks).

Mr. Devious took the paddle back and again teased me through my panties. My clit was swollen and wanted so much more than a light touch. I could feel my panties getting damp. The spanking continued for a few more minutes and then the scene ended with lots of tickles.

My head was spinny and I was shaky as Mr. Devious untied me. Once I was free, I turned around to see Plut on her knees with the dragon tail wrapped around her neck. Mr. Devious was asked to help secure the shock collar around her thigh.

We got all cleaned up and Mr. Devious held my hand as he led me back to our room. Plut and Don followed close behind and put on quiet a show. Every time we passed by a security guard, or large group of people, Don would push and hold the shock button and make Plut scream. It was so amazing! The elevator ride was the best.

When we got back to our room, we had amazing cuddles and then some really fantastic sex! I was so turned on, I didn't last long, but it was amazing! We fell asleep quickly. It was such an amazing day, but it felt like it lasted forever.

~~~~~

The next morning, we woke up just in time for everybody to gather in our room and say goodbye. I hated saying goodbye. I felt like I was just getting comfortable at the convention and wanted to explore so much more!

I am looking forward to our next convention and I really hope that we get to spend more time in person with our getDare friends.

Ps. I forgot to mention that I had marks leftover the next day from my spanking! This was amazing since normally my marks disappear in 30 minutes. It is hard to see in the photo, but there was a bruise and some redness and it was really sore for a few days.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such an awesome blog post, well written and sound like an absolutely amazing experience. Now I really need to get one of those shockcollars as well. Anyway, great to hear You had such an awesome time and thank You for producing such a wonderful story from Your day. Furthermore, it can't remain unsaid in this comment section, what a stunningly glorious ass!