Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Princess Snowflake Part 2

Posted 11-30-2016 at 07:21 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Suddenly he pulled her up by her hair and slammed her up against the door. His other hand spread her buttocks, and he ramped his wet member right into her ass. She cried up in pain, but he didn't let her go. Instead, he fucked her ass and laughed loudly. "No.", she muttered against the door. That wasn't a safeword. Just to be sure, he leaned his head beside hers, and asked her: "How is the weather forecast?". He gave her some space to breath and speak clearly now, but didn't lose his grip. "Snowfall as predicted. Along with the cold weather, but the people are fine.", she replied. He only wanted to hear the truth, and that what the question was for. Not only he was way within her limits, it did still satisfy her despite the casually resilient words she used. He didn't think he needed to remind her, but he wanted to assure himself: "Tell me the safeword.". "Checkmate.", she softly said, without hesitation. "Another one.", he ordered. "Mayday. S.O.S.", she replied without delay. 'Fine.', he thought. These were the commonly known ones. Now he was sure she would remember at least one if she needed it, even in a state of panic, exhaustion, and doubt. When she would be gagged, she could knock three times. And of course, he would be very careful that she was conscious and able to respond. Also, he could use the same safewords to stop their play immediately. Rarely people thought about this, but he was just a human being, able to fail and break down in an instant under the wrong circumstances, and that could be anytime and anywhere.

Now he pushed her onto the floor, grabbed her chin again. He took a look at his cock: "You slut. You stained me. Better hurry to clean up.". It didn't need any action from her because he rammed his piece right into her mouth and throat. He felt a bit of disgust about himself. That beautiful face at his hands, with that hot body, and a character he loved, and still he was busting her with trails of her own shit. Fortunately, though he hadn't precisely planned his endeavors with her, he still had bought a roll of chocolate cookies, though they were still going to shop for the majority of their food. Those were going to make her feel better afterward. But now he was in her, driving himself up to a climax until he came. He spontaneously decided to drop it right onto her tongue, and then helped her to get it down with some slow, joyful, final thrusts. He looked down on her while he held her head against his crotch, his cock still in her throat. He smiled. A couple of seconds later he was able to let it flow right into her tummy: "I won't use the toilet.". Delighted in her doubtful look, he pulled out. Excessively breathing, she burped and gulped: "And big business?". He hadn't thought about that. It was in his own limits. "We will see.", he let it open, "Maybe I shit into your panties or on your belly, and then you take care of it. Or I go outside. Or ...". He grinned at her and rejoiced in another of her gulps. He was sure that she would do it, but he wasn't sure if he would want or enjoy it. But he preferred her insecurity about the worst meal and the opportunity of a grave punishment.

He patted her cheek, an implied face slap. He couldn't look down on her any longer, but while he stood he remembered the old German fairy-tale she had told him about, the Frog King, or Iron Heinrich; a less cruel one. She was down and dirty, and it was time to kiss her back into a princess so that the iron ribbons could spring in relief. Though didn't intend to with these remains in her mouth. So he squatted down on her level, reach for a bottle of water and the cookies. He made her drink. She looked down on the floor anytime he met her eyes, somehow embarrassed. Then he fixed her hair and took her into his arms. He carried her up on a seat, wrapped her into the blanket, and kissed her forehead. "Time for hot chocolate.", he announced and started to make two cups. He knew it was one of her favorites, especially after 'one or two pints of Guinness'. He was sure it was just about the increased sensation of sweetness after the bitterness, so it somehow suited the case. Occasionally he glanced over his shoulders to check up her state. She had pulled her legs up, and wrapped herself in the blanket even more, nearly like when you fold your bedroll, but her face was relaxed and calm. She watched him with childish interest, and he thought he could even spot her anticipation of the drinks. Once in between, she had spurted to the toilet, made some obvious noise there, and jumped back into her nest. He made a note to himself: 'Check her potential misuse of the chemical toilet and correct her.'

After the chocolate, he had to worm the words out of her. Her eyes told him she was happy. He had enjoyed it, but when his doubts took over, she started to open up: "I am alright. In fact, it was incredibly awesome! You really fucked me for real, did you? I mean, did it satisfy you?". Now he grinned from one cheek to the other. "How's your taste?", he asked. "You mean ...? All gone long before the first cookie. It wasn't that much. I try to keep it empty as best as I can, but digestion goes on, and I didn't have the opportunity to go for that time. As long as it's only some of it, it's no big deal for me.", she replied.

He was relieved because he couldn't imagine himself taking that. There were many fetishes, toys and simple actions of submission and pain he had tested himself, but he had his limits. For him, the core of his joice was about the pure act of intentional abuse at the suffering of another person, in consent, of course, and within his own limits. Sometimes he wondered how someone could be that stupid to willingly accept or even desire harsh punishments, humiliation, and torture, but then he remembered himself just loving and embracing the counterpart of it. These were dark parts of human nature, and he willingly embraced them, rather in a healthy way than damage others or destroy himself by their suppression. His anger was a wild dog, and he could either go with him for a walk, where it found relief in some willing bitches. Or he could hold it within his inner cave, have it bite himself day by day, grind him down, feed on his guilt and self-accusations, and take his strength away. The dog was calm. In fact, while he looked at it now, it all seemed peaceful. He was relaxed, happy and satisfied with what he had at hand. The lights in the caravan reflected a bright future against the night outside.

He had acquainted himself with the trailer driving controls right at the start. Now he was getting used to it with every mile they drove, as well as driving on the right side of the road, and in the left seat of the cabin, while she snuggled her head into his right shoulder, occasionally pulling the blanket back up, still naked beneath. He had insisted on lotion her from head to toes. Now she smelled of it, girlish, beautiful, soft and vulnerable like a flower in the garden. The navigation device told him they were going to arrive soon. "Wake up.", he whispered, several times, until she yawned, poked her nose and ate a bogey. He pressed his lips and gave her a grave look. "Sorry,", she said and smiled up, ", bad habits.". "Get back and dress yourself up. Pantyhose, t-shirt, no underwear. We are going shopping.", he ordered. When she was on her way, he added: "Collar and the leash attached to it. You will crawl on the floor." He was totally satisfied with himself.

"What!?", she screamed, "You can't be serious!". "And still I am. It's just a supermarket, even a quite small one. Only a few people at best, and nobody you know or will ever meet again.", he calmly replied. He had carefully stopped the camper in the parking lot. "I won't do this.", she shouted, more to herself. He stood in the barrier between the driver cabin and the main room. She was still naked, sitting on the floor like a stubborn child. That wasn't a safeword or sign either, and he would not let her play around with him like this. He stepped forward to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled out the collar and the leash from the drawer and threw it in front of her, letting her go. "The last time, bitch: Do as I told you! I won't repeat myself.", he shouted her down. But she didn't react, just bit her lips and crossed her arms. So he pulled her hair and put the collar on her neck. Then she pushed her head on the floor, took a spoon softened up her buttocks with healthy red spots, while she squirmed under his weight. He pulled her towards him by the leash: "Are you going to behave now?". She nodded, looking down. "Then put on your pantyhose. No t-shirt." Now she looked up, begging with her eyes he would return that statement. But of course, he didn't. He might have regretted that decision right now, but such words tended to be half a promise.

Part 3
Posted in Stories
Views 2539 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments