Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

First Night of Service

Posted 10-12-2012 at 08:30 PM by nanomt

My boss and his wife who are keeping me for the weekend directed me to update those who are following my activities. Tonight is my first night serving and servicing them.
My boss plugged my ears and put a hood over my head at my house. After he put me in his truck he stripped me and tied my hands behind my back and clamped my nipples. When he led me into their house his wife removed my hood and forced a racket ball into my mouth. It completely filled my mouth and hurts my jaws. My boss brought my dogs and their kennels but they said I’ll be sleeping in my big dogs kennel tonight.
They released my hands and put a thick sock over each hand and taped my hands into a fist. Then they put a collar around my neck and attached my nipple clamps chain to the collar and adjusted it so if I look up my clamps will tighten. They told me very loudly so I could hear them that I will remain on my hands and knees unless told otherwise. They walked me around the house and into their backyard and told me this is where I would shit and piss. After they led me back into their house they undressed.
They edged me numerous times and made me watch them fuck. She made me eat my boss’s cum from her cunt after I cleaned his cock with my mouth. Then they took turns trying to teach me tricks. That was very difficult since I couldn’t hear them. Then they let me eat from a dog bowl in the floor. This is also where I’ll get my water.
When they finished, my boss took a shower and his wife made me lick her cunt for a very long time. After each orgasm she would make me lick her asshole. I would stick my tongue in it and try to make her feel good. Then she would pull my head back up to her cunt until she would have another orgasm. She did this over and over until she tired and removed the socks on my hands and made me type this report. When I’m finished and I post it I’ll be let outside to pee and then put into my kennel for the night. I will be naked and have a chain locked around my waist with my hands cuffed to my sides.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6915 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hi, are you going to continue this blog?
  2. Old Comment
    Sir,
    I'll either post here or on my thread.
  3. Old Comment
    whats your thred?
  4. Old Comment