Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Me and my ... Peecock

Posted 10-27-2018 at 02:30 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

So I have a peecock, a penis. It's quite average in size and shape, far away from perfect, a bit hairy, bend sidewards, but all in all a good piece. And it comes with the typical merits...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Me and my ... part-time sissy

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-26-2018 at 04:24 AM by CSasha

Around 12 years ago, I bought my first skirt, and a corsage-like bra. The skirt was ugly and too tight around the legs, the bra just hilariously disfunctional. Shortly before, I had fucked my ass with self-made dildos for the first time. I enjoy to be fucked. Partly I enjoy it physically, partly it hurts, plus it is exhausting. But most of my joy is being desired, teasing by my physical existence, and being a joy and relief. Though I am fortunately only average size and shape, I am not a man. I don't...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... head hair

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-25-2018 at 01:44 PM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until...
Oracle