Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

My precious story collection

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:00 PM by CSasha

I never wrote stories quite frequently or over a long period. But I have always enjoyed when I wrote them. Some of the rewards are the writing itself, my expression of thoughts, feelings, opinions, experiences, fantasies, basically of some parts of myself. It is the joy of self-reflection. On the other hand, I am an attention whore, and I love the feedback from others and bringing them some kind of pleasure or insight.

The first time that I published kinky stories it was in a forum. There was some feedback, but the stories quickly drowned in the number of new entries. Of all the viewers most never give feedback. Nearly nobody looks through more than the first page of entries. I wasn't really encouraged.

When I started to put on stories on my blog, back when it was not removed, I enjoyed having full control over this content of mine. I did see the view climbing up, and I still do. Sometimes I am astonished old stories of mine are still being viewed. Even more, I consider this is out of interest for me. I have the impression every once in a while, people discover my blog, possibly by other content I still deliver. Those who like my style look for more, and they all easily find it in my blog, sorted by my own order. I can still go back, review my stories, and edit them in any way I see fit. Awesome. At least for me. I am very happy and proud about my little collection of own stories. Fortunately, I did it before space for doing so was over. I am very grateful that my historical story blog entries are allowed to remain here. Many many thanks.
Views 1234 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments