Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not in your butt

Posted 11-14-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Tags anal, funny, tips

Over dinner the other night, my 15 year old brother decided to share with us, a video he found on youtube that he found amusing. This video is called "Not in your butt".

The reason I decided to post it here on getDare, was because while I was watching the video (blushing like crazy as normal), I couldn't help but think that every single one of those items that the doctor lists, were probably put in by somebody on this site, and it made me giggle.

On top of that,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Such a tease ...

Posted 11-12-2014 at 06:44 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last summer I was attacked. It is a long story, and I am not going to go into the details, but the condensed version is as follows:

A guy decided that he wanted more from me than friendship despite me deflecting anything more than friendship. Since I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he decided to try and take it. I was able to think quickly and hurt him before he could hurt me. I was a bit bruised, but mostly I was physically ok. However, on the way home, he continued to call and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

The Bet

Posted 11-07-2014 at 10:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

Almost a month ago, Asslvr made me a bet. He was speculating that the amount of visits to my profile page would exceed the amount of visits to his profile page within a month. We argued a bit about who was more popular, and so he came up with this bet:

If the amount of visits on my page is more than Asslvr by November 10th, then he will have won. His prize is being able to tie me up first when we are together again.

If the amount of visits on Asslvr's page is more than
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.
A Butterfly Princess <3