Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old

September Update

Posted 09-10-2021 at 06:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

The last week I have been experiencing headache symptoms again. After a call with my neurologist, it was determined that it is very likely that I again have a (new or recurring?) spinal leak. Next week I will be going through another procedure to repair the leak.

I'm ...... Not ok.

A bit of information about what a spinal leak is ....
Our brains are suspended in final fluid. When there is a tear or hole in your spinal cord, when you sit or stand, the fluid will...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday Spoils - Part 2

Posted 09-05-2021 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Continued from part 1

The day after my birthday I had to wake up pretty early for a hair appointment. I spent the morning being pampered and getting my hair colored and cut and the most wonderful scalp massage (really is there anything better!).

When I returned home, there was a special package sitting on my front step. I wasn't expecting a package, so I was a bit surprised. I rushed inside to open it up and it was from my Gerbil!!! It was a beautiful box of treats - chocolate,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday Spoils - Part 1

Posted 09-05-2021 at 12:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-05-2021 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

On Wednesday I celebrated my 32nd birthday (or, for those who know me as a little, know that I consider myself 5!).

This year, to celebrate my birthday, I opened a thread on getDare, to send birthday joy in the form of cards and post cards to getDare members who were willing to share their addresses. 7 people responded in the thread, and I of course sent out some cards to some of my own getDare contacts as well for a total of 15!

I did receive a few in return as well.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized