Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Memories. A recount of the pansexual memories of Our Maggy.
Old

It's been a while...

Posted 09-21-2011 at 05:41 AM by Maggy

It's been a while since I posted one of Maggy's memories. I suppose I've been (at the risk of making Sally giggle) procrastinating.

Today's a rainy day. An extremely rainy day. And Maggy's in a foul, foul mood today. I don't think I've fealt this blue in a long time... So, to make myself feel better, here's a rain-themed memory...

As some of you already know, Maggy and his friends like to play darts and have a darts night every Tuesday. Usually, we play for cash, but a few...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Maggy's most embarassing... Yet fun evening evah!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 03:54 AM by Maggy

This memory of mine always brings a smile to my face and, eventually, sends me into fits of giggles.

I was staying at a backpackers in Wellington known as the "Base Hostel." For anyone that's ever been to Wellington, the Base Hostel is located just across the road from the Pack 'n' Save at the water, just on the corner of Cambridge Tce. I'd been staying here a couple of days and because I'd been staying alone, I hadn't made any friends at the hostel yet. Of course, that usually...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Something for the lovers of romance.

Posted 09-11-2011 at 10:53 AM by Maggy

I realise that my previous posts have been of a mature nature and I did, in fact, promise to also write some of my more... romantic memories. As such, it's only fair that I take a little time to do so. So, here's a love story. This is the story that leads to, delves within and describes the aftermath of the shortest romantic relationship that Maggy has ever been in.

The year was 2006 at the important climax of this tale and I was only 15 at the time; I would have been 16 that June. However,...
Posted in Memories.
Old

While I was sleeping.

Posted 09-08-2011 at 11:44 AM by Maggy
Updated 09-08-2011 at 11:57 AM by Maggy

Ok, it was New Year's eve (which we call Hogmany, here in Scotland) and it had just turned 2009! Celebrating the night, my friends and I went to see the fireworks and join in with the street party on the streets of Edinburgh. Once it was all over we all ended up, somehow (I was drunk so you'll forgive me if I don't remember which of them decided this was the plan -.-) we ended up at my gran's house. Sounds wierd but we often went there because the house is quite large and my gran's the coolest person...
Posted in Memories.
Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Fun on the Norton Hill.

Posted 09-04-2011 at 09:18 AM by Maggy

So, as promised, I'm going to give you the first of my favorite memories.

Like most people, I once never knew that I was pansexual. Hell, at the time, I couldn't even tell you what "pansexual" even means. It wasn't a term I was familiar with... But I didn't even know I was interested in men. They were competitive; they were brutish; they had a strong tendancy to pick on anyone that didn't have the muscle to fight back. So, back then, I was straight. And I loved it. Maggy loves...
Posted in Memories.