Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

FAQ Questions I got asked often
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average.

What do I look like?

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:44 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 03-20-2024 at 12:49 AM by Pet Ra (updating (piercing))

Well, look at the pictures
Okay, it's a bit older but luckily we Asians don't age that fast. And my Owners like how I look on it.

I'm 1,52m tall, weight 39kg and have dark brown hair that is mostly bound to a ponytail, reaching between my shoulders.
My almond eyes are so dark brown that they almost seem black, and I have a minimal stub nose. My mouth is a bit to wide and alwas seem to smile (even when I'm grumpy), but all together it makes me look cute - well, that's what...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Relationship between Master, Mistress and me

Posted 02-22-2018 at 03:34 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 07-29-2020 at 02:19 AM by Pet Ra (Updated to the current situation)

People want to know what kind of relationship we have.

Most people think that Master and Mistress are a couple or even married. I think it's because I call them that way but it's a bit different

I have a relationship with Master, and Mistress is a "girlfriend with benefits" - but for both of us.

Of course I get envious when my Mistress have fun with Masters cock, but I'm not jealous. Why should I be allowed to have fun with her and he not? But...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How I met my Master. And Mistress.

Posted 02-22-2018 at 03:27 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 02-25-2018 at 02:51 PM by Pet Ra

Some of you asked me how I had become a pet for a Master and a Mistress in such young age and still being a virgin.

So, have fun:

Master, Mistress and are friends since we were children. Mistress and me are both 20 (but Mistress is 2 month younger than me) and went to kindergarten together, Master is 24 and we share the same fate (I never met my father, he was raised by his grandparents). Also we went to the same school, Mistress and me even to the same class.
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ