Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
PM dares One of my favorites. :D
Old

Pets: Fantastic PM dares for pet play

Posted 12-31-2016 at 11:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some for the animal side of you. Some may require some toys or tools so make sure you acquire those first. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "EARS" and I put...
Oracle
Old

Gamers: Fantastic PM dares for waging players

Posted 12-28-2016 at 06:28 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 04:09 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. I also love games, more for the love of playing. But if you love games for the thrill of a stake, here are some PM dares for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "BATTLESHIP...
Oracle
Old

Record holders: Fantastic PM dares for preservers of their looks and sounds

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:44 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you love to be dared to be pictures or videos of you or record your voice, there are for you, right after a warning. Thanks to lovely, cute and sweet Evermore for the inspiration. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual! Be careful which pictures, videos and...
Oracle
Old

Goldfingers: Fantastic PM dares for pee lovers

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you like playing with pee, or if you dislike it but want to offer others to discomfort for their pleasure, here some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate about the various opinions on hygiene, health issues with pee and pee...
Oracle
Old

Redheads: Fantastic PM dares close enough to public

Posted 12-24-2016 at 04:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Would you love to be dared to do something simple near but hidden from strangers around you? Here are some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate yourself about your local laws and culture. You might risk of offending people, breaking...
Oracle
Old

Bureaucrats: Fantastic PM dares for rule lovers

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:24 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. And some people LOVE rules. Now because rules usually go along with the own preferences and dislikes you'll only find a few proposals here. Still, I hope you find some inspirations for your own rules focused PM dares. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe and sane! Submitting to...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 52 votes, 5.00 average.

Dressers: Fantastic PM dares around dressing and gender stereotypes

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:15 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Maybe you love dressing differently, you dislike it or it humiliates you, but however, if you want to invite others to dare you to dress in certain ways, these PM dare proposals are for you. They also contain some other activities possibly messing with your gender identification. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare...
Oracle