Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Maggy and Leopard: For the benefit of others (And for a few laughs between ourselves)

Posted 09-19-2011 at 11:47 AM by Maggy
Tags leopard, sowisa

Carefully avoiding any broken glass that might lead the way to this subject, it seems that the childish relationship between Leo and I has led to poor little Maggy being scolded. A personal joke between the two of us has been severely missunderstood and, because of this, we've had to end it... Which means I had to stop teasing the cheeky little runt. I think you'll all see why this is so disappointing.

And so, to stop such a tragedy occurring again in the future, I feel I should explain...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About GD? On GD? Maggy, you stoner .

Posted 09-17-2011 at 02:57 PM by Maggy

Today's blog is all about getDare. I know, it's wierd, right? Imagine Maggy, blogging on GD... About GD... He must be high.

Seriously, though. After my previous rage-esque blog post I think I should probably write this rubbish down so it can gather some dust awayyy from Maggy's mind.

The first thing I want to talk about is this stupid argument I got dragged into. It was totally pointless, so I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just have a couple of points to make....
Old

Maggy's most embarassing... Yet fun evening evah!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 03:54 AM by Maggy

This memory of mine always brings a smile to my face and, eventually, sends me into fits of giggles.

I was staying at a backpackers in Wellington known as the "Base Hostel." For anyone that's ever been to Wellington, the Base Hostel is located just across the road from the Pack 'n' Save at the water, just on the corner of Cambridge Tce. I'd been staying here a couple of days and because I'd been staying alone, I hadn't made any friends at the hostel yet. Of course, that usually...
Posted in Memories.
Old

A horrible day turned upside down.

Posted 09-12-2011 at 08:18 AM by Maggy

I woke up at around 9am this morning to attend a job interview with an optitians in Livingstone (about an hour away from my home if I take the bus from the stop about 20 minutes away from my house) and I had some pretty high hopes. The people at Specsavers seemed rather excited when they called to give me the interview and, though it was a little windy, the sun was out and it looked like today would go without a hitch.

So, I stuck on my shirt and tie, donned my favorite cologne (blue jeans...
Old

Something for the lovers of romance.

Posted 09-11-2011 at 10:53 AM by Maggy

I realise that my previous posts have been of a mature nature and I did, in fact, promise to also write some of my more... romantic memories. As such, it's only fair that I take a little time to do so. So, here's a love story. This is the story that leads to, delves within and describes the aftermath of the shortest romantic relationship that Maggy has ever been in.

The year was 2006 at the important climax of this tale and I was only 15 at the time; I would have been 16 that June. However,...
Posted in Memories.
Old

While I was sleeping.

Posted 09-08-2011 at 11:44 AM by Maggy
Updated 09-08-2011 at 11:57 AM by Maggy

Ok, it was New Year's eve (which we call Hogmany, here in Scotland) and it had just turned 2009! Celebrating the night, my friends and I went to see the fireworks and join in with the street party on the streets of Edinburgh. Once it was all over we all ended up, somehow (I was drunk so you'll forgive me if I don't remember which of them decided this was the plan -.-) we ended up at my gran's house. Sounds wierd but we often went there because the house is quite large and my gran's the coolest person...
Posted in Memories.
Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.