Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The "E" word! Eeeks!

Posted 08-13-2015 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

What E word am I talking about? Embarrassment? Eeeeek? No, but both apply because the word I want to talk about is *drumroll* ...... Enema!

I have always had a hard time saying the word Enema. Actually I have a hard time talking about it at all, just like other bathroom stuff. It really makes me blushy and embarrassed. That shouldn't be news to too many people. I seem to be known for blushing easily and not being able to say certain words. But I used to be a lot worse.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Bears are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Posted 04-01-2015 at 04:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-01-2015 at 04:52 PM by Butterfly

Some of you may have read my blog about how butterflies are better than bears. Now, I have NOT changed my mind but one of my best friends (read frienemy) on getDare is a bear, and so I have decided to write this blog to admit that bears are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Let me explain ...

Bears are:

Annoying. They pester and pester, getting into things they aren't supposed to. They romp and groan and roar very loudly, even when people are trying to ignore them.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Why butterflies are better than bears

Posted 02-20-2015 at 04:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-20-2015 at 04:54 PM by Butterfly

I want to start this blog by saying that I have nothing against bears, and this blog may or may not be directed at one picnic-basket-stealing-bear in general.

So .... why are butterflies better than bears?

1. Butterflies are colorful and beautiful. Bears are brown. Ewww, who likes the color brown?

2. Butterflies can fly! Have you ever seen a bear fly? Point made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bear-funny-animal-humor-19937516-2048-1463.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	278   Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-polar-bear-dancing-chacha-540x402.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	279   Click image for larger version

Name:	grumpy-bear.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	280   Click image for larger version

Name:	zIMG_2463-churchill-polar-bear-poop.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	281  
Attached Images

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not in your butt

Posted 11-14-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly
Tags anal, funny, tips

Over dinner the other night, my 15 year old brother decided to share with us, a video he found on youtube that he found amusing. This video is called "Not in your butt".

The reason I decided to post it here on getDare, was because while I was watching the video (blushing like crazy as normal), I couldn't help but think that every single one of those items that the doctor lists, were probably put in by somebody on this site, and it made me giggle.

On top of that,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

My thread that was trashed

Posted 09-23-2013 at 11:22 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Tags funny

Hello. I have been kind of wanting to bookmark this for myself, and also, it was hilarious, so I thought I should link to it in my blog.

I would just paste the text of the ad in the blog... but the comments are a big part of why it was so funny, so here it is:

My fake S/M area ad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maggy's most embarassing... Yet fun evening evah!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 03:54 AM by Maggy

This memory of mine always brings a smile to my face and, eventually, sends me into fits of giggles.

I was staying at a backpackers in Wellington known as the "Base Hostel." For anyone that's ever been to Wellington, the Base Hostel is located just across the road from the Pack 'n' Save at the water, just on the corner of Cambridge Tce. I'd been staying here a couple of days and because I'd been staying alone, I hadn't made any friends at the hostel yet. Of course, that usually...
Posted in Memories.