Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Monday’s Adventure

Posted 08-31-2021 at 07:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

On Monday evening, I returned to a park I have only been to once before. It is a bit further away from my house compared to some of the other parks, but I quite like it. I dressed in the same opaque tights (I really need to get some more of them but shops are closed ), a bright red silk bra & panties, & a dark blue flowery dress.

The park is a big circuit around a marsh/wetland area, with a few small connections to streets along one side. I decided to be a bit more adventurous...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Like, Limits, etc

Posted 08-29-2021 at 02:34 PM by SmolYui
Updated 07-10-2022 at 03:09 AM by SmolYui

• pet play
  • age play
  • abdl
  • diapers
  • Cuddles
  • joi
  • wetting diapers
  • cum-play(inc eating)
  • Lines
  • CBT
  • And probs open to quite a lot of things
Dislikes:
  • edging
  • pee holding
  • denial-on-edge
Limits:
  • public*
  • scat (or any sort of messy including water. only exception is piss)*
  • consuming bodily fluids ( except cum)**
  • hard pain
  • family
  • wetting clothes
  • Stacking diapers
  • enema
  • friends
  • illegal
  • work place
  • puke*
  • blackmail
  • naked** pics & face
  • wearing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: After Thoughts!

Posted 08-28-2021 at 11:12 PM by MasterDaddy02

A quick background some!
As I have shared on my blogs about my dedication to certain organizations close to my heart. I get calls at all hours of the day and night for special help. So, it is not common to get an emergency call or text from those needing last-minute quick help. I have put together a group of others like me, who believe it is important to be that support. It was like four in the morning and a nonprofit needed to get two kids up to the hospital out of state. The children have Cancer
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Homeless Here!

Posted 08-27-2021 at 10:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

The Homeless:

This crisis has affected so many people no matter what class you are! And it is not over with yet. That is what the sad thing is. I see that every day, while I am out and around. The hardest hit is homeless in so many ways. From what they must face on that daily basis and those challenges. To top it off the safety and protection that they don't get or have. They are people and their lives honestly matter and do count.
You can't help thinking about them while walking
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: A Powerful Week!

Posted 08-25-2021 at 10:16 AM by MasterDaddy02

What Is Next?

That is a question that a group of us were asking ourselves for the past couple of days! Not the one regarding needing help. We are not worried about help, as most places are, or dealing with that stressful concern. Our major thoughts are will we be facing another complete shutdown. Some members of the group are pissed off for a reason. Due in part to those that have not gotten the vaccines and the effects it has caused. It is costing so much in losing money. Then on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized