Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Swirlie

Posted 06-27-2021 at 11:39 AM by filthypig

I had my first swirlie yesterday, and my second swirlie.
I was worshipping my toilet like an obedient pig, naked on my knees in the bathroom humping the bowl. As I grinded my pussy against my toilet I felt a desire to put my head in the bowl, to feel the toilet water on my skin and my hair. I have put my head in the water and taken a toilet water bath once so I was nervous but ready. I dunked my head in and felt my hair come up dripping.
I have been close to a swirlie before but fear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 06-27-2021 at 02:07 AM by Crionex

Likes: Light CBT, nipple play, edging, orgasm control, masterbating for hours
Willing(punishment): cum eating, anal, semi-public, hidden public
Limits: blood, permanent, getting cought, major pain, illegal, poo, writing on my body, pee, family and friends, needles, photos
Old

PM Dares List

Posted 06-26-2021 at 10:26 PM by Red Tipped Arrow
Updated 01-16-2023 at 11:27 AM by Red Tipped Arrow
Tags pm dares

Kink Related
Billboard: Tell me what to write or draw on my body wherever you want(that is covered by clothes if lewd, anywhere below neck if harmless), and I'll keep it there for 24 hrs
Bound: Give me a (self) bondage position to tie myself up in for 2d6 x 10 min
Brush: I will take a glob of toothpaste and brush it on my clit
Cold Pants: I will put some ice in my underwear and kneel in the corner for 10 min
Ice: I will roll 1d6 and place that amount of ice up my ass...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Getting back in the swing of things

Posted 06-21-2021 at 03:15 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-17-2022 at 02:23 PM by LessAwful

EDIT (17/07/2022): Obviously out of date, but I don't wish to remove what I've written. Didn't last forever due to life, in fact I went back to offline not long after the last update, so it happens. Won't make the same commitment again without some serious confidence, but why should I?

I still read all my messages with short response time, always have

Time for a quick ramble:

I really quite enjoy my time on GD. But I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Using my Domme powers for good

Posted 06-18-2021 at 08:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Most of the time I like to use my Domme powers for evil; I will make my subs drink their pee (or boil it and make spaghetti from it), slap their balls, or deny their orgasms for an entire year (poor Jaro!). However, over the last few weeks, I had the opportunity in both of my long term relationships to use my Domme powers for good.

It is my duty as a Domme to protect my subs and put their health and welfare first. Sometimes that means making tough decisions. I hold myself to a pretty
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unfulfilled Fantasy VI

Posted 06-18-2021 at 03:51 PM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)

My femdom roommate loves this one. She can't wait for it to be fulfilled,

FEMDOM ROOMMATE FANTASY VI:
My roommate says she wants to shoot a glory hole dare video that I will enjoy. She tells me we are going to use the large booth with 4 cock holes and 4 viewing holes. Four of her friends from the strip club will be at each hole and every 2 minutes I move to the next hole. The girl that makes me cum wins $100 from me. Hot damn let’s go.
We get to the store, she grabs a bag...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized