Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

1. Old Comment

I will never have an orgasm again

Congratulations for achieving your ultimate fantasy, how's the feeling after more than one month?

Indeed, while this matches your desires, it also deprives your Master of the pleasure to put his fat dick into your cunt and use it for his pleasure. Have you considered the idea to apply of numbing cream on your cunt and clit to prevent you from feeling pleasure and cumming, as a way to let him use your cunt for his amusement? Turning yourself into a sexual toy devoit of perception, would be a good way to show your gratitude to him for having permanently denied you.
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Comment
    This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Thank you

As strange as it may sound, I would rate this orgasm as 10/10 because it was so nondescript.

I'm happy that it just "fizzled away" instead of the big "Kaboom" and didn't even expect a big one.
    I'm happy that it was a soft one that let ripples of pleasure flow through my whole body because it damped my hormone levels instead of crashing it.
    And as such it was perfect for my final orgasm.

But I'm not giving up my pleasure, I'm just giving up the orgasms.
    And by doing so I give my arousal, horniness, and sexuality all the room it needs to grow and flourish. While in return I'm are rewarded with pleasures far greater than a fleeting, isolated orgasm.

Of course I'm a bit sad that his cock will never fill and stretch my cunt again, to be honest.
    But mostly I'm relieved.
    Every time Master fucked me I couldn't enjoy because I was worried that maybe I was tipping over.
    Every time my Owners edged me I was hoping that they let me cum but also afraid that maybe they let me cum. Being denied is very confusing

Now there is no "maybe" anymore, the confusion is gone.
  3. Old Comment

This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Posted 02-04-2024 at 09:25 AM by CombedThunderclap CombedThunderclap is offline
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stubenkueken1984 View Comment
    I'm glad to hear you finally are over with your orgasms. You always knew that you don't need them anyways so without the constant threat to have one you will probably be a lot happier You can now fully focus on your training on being the best pet
    Thank you very much.
    I will be the best pet ever
  5. Old Comment

I'm glad to hear you finally are over with your orgasms. You always knew that you don't need them anyways so without the constant threat to have one you will probably be a lot happier You can now fully focus on your training on being the best pet
    Posted 01-21-2024 at 07:55 AM by stubenkueken1984 stubenkueken1984 is offline
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by I Obey View Comment
    I am so horny reading this. I am very jealous. So lucky to be owned and cared for in such a way.
    Thank you very much
    Don't be jealous, not of this stupid pet. It took me a while to realize that I have something special and I'm very thankful for it.
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Wow! That sounds scary and incredible all at the same time. Would be interested in hearing how this pans out for you in the coming months or years.
    I can assure you, it is scary and still it gives me levels of arousal that I couldn't even think of.

I will definitely write about how I handle it.
    I managed one year (or 16 years if you count that time), so one life shouldn't be that hard
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    I am glad that you get to live out your ultimate fantasy. I hope that it is everything you want and so much more.
    Thank you
    I can't express how much I want this. Orgasms are nice and I enjoyed them. But if I had to choose what to give up, edges or orgasms, I would throw the orgasms under the bus, without hesitation
  9. Old Comment

I am so horny reading this. I am very jealous. So lucky to be owned and cared for in such a way.
  10. Old Comment

Wow! That sounds scary and incredible all at the same time. Would be interested in hearing how this pans out for you in the coming months or years.
  11. Old Comment

I am glad that you get to live out your ultimate fantasy. I hope that it is everything you want and so much more.
  12. Old Comment

Learning to suppress my orgasm

I didn't realise this was a problem for women! I cum almost immediately from penetration, so its nice to know some women suffer too.

Even though i knew it would happen it never occurred to me as an issue as you can obviously keep fucking, i didn't think about it become sensitive and painful.
    Posted 12-11-2023 at 11:55 AM by Sex Speed Runner Sex Speed Runner is offline
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by YourSlutLilly View Comment
    I am so relieved that I am not alone. You don't read anything about the fact that there are also women who orgasm too quickly. For me, the problem is when there is clitoral stimulation, which also means during sex, depending on the position, it can be too fast. And the more aroused I am, the quicker, of course. I've come more than once during foreplay, which is very frustrating. I'm correspondingly bad at edging.

Does that work for you? Does it help you? Or what exactly has helped you, does it now take longer for you to come?
    I know, most people will think that it's great if the woman comes quickly but don't think how frustrating it really is for both if you get so sensitive that you have to stop.

I don't know if it helps me, I'm not allowed to cum but instead I get edged a lot and sometimes I'm almost stupid because I'm so horny. But I realized that I slowly get used to having this constant level of arousal and I can hold the edge longer than before.

Maybe I should also measure the time from beginning of the stimulation until I reach the edge
  14. Old Comment

I am so relieved that I am not alone. You don't read anything about the fact that there are also women who orgasm too quickly. For me, the problem is when there is clitoral stimulation, which also means during sex, depending on the position, it can be too fast. And the more aroused I am, the quicker, of course. I've come more than once during foreplay, which is very frustrating. I'm correspondingly bad at edging.

Does that work for you? Does it help you? Or what exactly has helped you, does it now take longer for you to come?
  15. Old Comment

10 edges - Task given by stubenkueken1984

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Sounds intense
  16. Old Comment
  17. Old Comment

Begging for an edge - Task given by Dottie

@Joan Sky:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Comment
    Wow, really good writing

I know how it feels to write something down that you're aching to get out, and is often unheard, overlooked, or not understood. It's always great to translate those tumultuous emotions into words and relieving and peaceful in a way. Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Comment
    Thank you, nina@ and Joan Sky

Joan Sky:
    It is as I wrote: As Master and Mistress told me I'll never cum again I was scared.
    I thought that I'm too young to give up my orgasms forever.
    But as I wrote down the "Thankfully that..."-part, I got calm, it felt "relieving and peaceful".
    It felt right. Strange, isn't it?
    Not really. Sometimes life is full of surprises and unfavorable things that can be very hard often enough. Throughout it we can either crumble or try to make the best out of it all and still see the beauty in it. Your "Thankfully that" part is a great example of that. Seeing the silver lining in everything. And you said some beautiful things that were mind expanding and not easy to say or find. But finding the words to say how we feel and understand what's bothering us, and the positive seed we can learn from it is comforting. Writing is the pretty much the closest to peace I've ever been...

Anyway, just as you were surprised they told you that, doesn't mean future surprises won't come around the bend for better or worse. Make the best of each moment and stay true. Diamonds are made from the pressure of coal. Keep making diamonds when life gives you coal. Stay graceful, but don't be hard on yourself when you fall. Keep seeing the good even when it is harder to. Smile even when it's hard. Life is beautiful. You never know what will happen. But each of us is what contributes to that beautiful expression. Thanks for giving us a shining and dignified example.
    Updated 08-24-2018 at 05:04 PM by Joan Sky
  19. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Comment
    But Master told me that stupidly repeating something won't get me anywere. If I want something I have to ask and explain why.
    Thanks for replying, that's a very valid point you/he make(s)
  20. Old Comment

Thank you, nina@ and Joan Sky

nina@:
    We [Master, Mistress and me] are not into really "begging" either. Of course, sometimes it happened that I've been turned / teased into something that couldn't say anything than "please, please, please..."
    But Master told me that stupidly repeating something won't get me anywere. If I want something I have to ask and explain why.

Joan Sky:
    It is as I wrote: As Master and Mistress told me I'll never cum again I was scared.
    I thought that I'm too young to give up my orgasms forever.
    But as I wrote down the "Thankfully that..."-part, I got calm, it felt "relieving and peaceful".
    It felt right. Strange, isn't it?
  21. Old Comment

Wow, really good writing

I know how it feels to write something down that you're aching to get out, and is often unheard, overlooked, or not understood. It's always great to translate those tumultuous emotions into words and relieving and peaceful in a way. Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful.
    Updated 08-23-2018 at 06:00 AM by Joan Sky
  22. Old Comment

I have never understood 'begging' and whenever I come across posts 'begging' the dominants for something, more often than not, I find certain phrases just repeated for the sake of it and more emoji's and gif's than words.

This for the first time to me as a random lurker seems a genuine (and not forced) entry at begging and putting your reasons forward convincingly.
    Updated 08-23-2018 at 04:27 AM by nina@
  23. Old Comment

Thank you, MrCharcol
    I'll keep that in mind
  24. Old Comment

It is good that you embrace your denial, and that your owners control your edges.

I think the problem with your 200 words was that you should have put more emphasis on your owners needs and you may have been more successful.
    Updated 08-22-2018 at 09:26 PM by MrCharcol
  25. Old Comment

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 3/3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Very nice report(s).
    Thank you very much