Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 3/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:06 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:11 AM by Pet Ra

Normally I would be done now with the punishment Mr. Blue gave me, but Master and Mistress were not done with me yet.

Well, I had crawled into a ball, and while the orgasmic waves still rush through my body Mistress slowly pulled the cucumber out of my ass, made me reach another peak with ease. Master twisted my clit gently and asked if I want some more, like a slut would. But I hesitated and told him that it was too much for me to handle. I was stuttering and panting, not because I was in fear, because I was still trembling in lust. He pinched my clit and spit on me, while Mistress told him that I'm definitely no slut-material. Master looked at me like he was grossed out and told hat I'm barely worth being a slave and definitely not a whore or even a slut. I clearly deserve to be kept a pet only. And if it wouldn't be for my punishment he would regret allowing me to shave my cunt. I nod, disappointed from myself, because I didn't meet his expectations. Then he took the thong out of my mouth, it was soaked in drool, and pushed his cock in. I sucked him till could feel him flooding my mouth. He told me to keep it there, pressed the thong under my chin, I let his cum pour in it and pulled it back on. Afterwards Master pulled my bra back in position and Mistress took his place. Now was her turn. She grinned deviously, lifted her skirt and pressed my face between her legs. As I pleasured her I could still taste master from her. Afterwards I was told to prepare dinner.
Because Master has a twisted sense of humour I had to make a cucumber salad - not with mine, of course .

During the preparation my cunt slipped in my creamed underwear, spreading the sperm all over my genitals and up to my, still slightly gaping, asshole. Some was leaking down to my tights, I left it there to dry. Wearing my filthy lingerie and my face smelling like pussy made me feel dirty. I loved every second of it, knowing that I truly deserve it. By the way, having sperm at my cunt doesn't bother me since I take the pill.

When I was done I took everything on the table, put salad on all plates and sat down. Mistress looked at me and told me to get down, because pets should not be fed from the table. So I crawled to the airbed and Master placed my plate on the floor. While eating I could hear my owners discussing about my presentation. Master thinks that I still could be a slut one day. (Yay). But Mistress don't think that I have what it takes, because I can't handle more than two or three orgasm in a row.
I waited patiently till they finished eating and then start cleaning. First I took the plates and cleaned the kitchen, which didn't take too much time.
Then I began removing everything that I used for my punishment. I wipe the airbed, it was stained with my juices, throw away the cucumber next and put everything back where it belongs. At least I wiped the puddle of my juices that was in front of the sofa, Master called me to the bathroom.

He had prepared a nice warm bath, he even lit some candles, and told me that now where everything was cleaned, it was time to clean myself first and then to relax with him.
The bra came of with ease, but the thong was almost glued to my crotch so I left it on and stepped in the shower first. After a few minutes of rinsing I was able to remove it and then joined him. Master gently washed me and it made me tingle feeling his hands all over my body. As he played with my nipples he told me that, if I get an other punishment from Mr. Blue one day, I should take care of them too. I nod in agreement.
His hands reached my genital and while playing with it he whispered in my ear how much he enjoyed see me fucking the cucumber and punish my cunt afterwards. He kept telling me every detail he liked till I was shivering. As he told me how sexy looked in my lingerie and that the wants to fuck me in it one day, I came. I didn't asked for permission. Master sights because since I can't follow the rules, he has to punish me again. So, from now I'm in denial again and not even allowed to touch myself until my pubes fully have grown back.

After Mistress rubbed me dry, she massaged a good amount of Nivea cremé on my cunt and ass and then put the small padlock back on my septate hymen to lock my pussy away from me again - I knew I deserved it.
Posted in Reports
Views 2382 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice report(s).
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Very nice report(s).
    Thank you very much