Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:25 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM by cariadferch

I hate it when I get behind on forfeits I owe, especially when it is more then one.

I try to the best of my ability to do all the payments/punishments I am given, and when I can't, I fess up. Currently, I owe my friend lop747, after he finally bet me in Connect4, an erotic story about me playing a dominatrix for him, as if we met in real life. (It will be posted on chyoa.com) Though I have been working on it, like many of my writing projects, it has been delayed. For this failings I have to spank myself each day ten times on each cheek. I'm been tardy on that too, with the number multiplying each day.

Lop747, besides being a great guy to chat and play with, is always a gentlemen, so I'm not too worried about owing him. I will pay up but because he is such a nice guy, and a sub by nature, he finds it hard to “put his foot down” with me. Besides, I can always summon “my sister” and get him to do what I want.

The other person I owe is Anakin, and he is a very different story. He is such a mystery. Like lop747 he is one of the friendliest and most creative guys I have met on here, who gets the art of flirting. What makes him so different, however, is that he plays hard to get with me, always toying with me, leaving abruptly during a very enjoyable conversation or game, just when it' getting good. It drives me crazy and makes me chase after him like some school girl. Forgive me for being arrogant, but I am not use to being the one doing the chasing on here.

Because of this strange effect he has on me I broke my rule and entered into a wager with him while not having finished paying off a punishment I owe another member, in this case lop747. And that was a big mistake.

I never understood Anakin's Darth Vader theme until I lost a wager to him. I thought he was just a geek. I was wrong, when he gets the upper hand he turns into a brute, some crude demanding savage. I thought his teasing was bad, I had no idea how barbaric he would become once he beat my ass in a game. I've known a few guys who like to go all Conan the Barbarian on you in the bedroom but never one that covered it with such the facade of kindness and gentleness. But I kept on going back, hoping to get the better of him, but always being either cast aside like some cheap play thing or forced to comply to his cruel demands.

After losing a game of Truth or Dare to him (he asked me two questions in a row I just couldn't bring myself answer) he demanded I be punished for being so incompetent. He ordered that I write “Loser” in big red letters running down my cleavage with a permanent red marker, and redo the writing each day for a week. I have a pool party this weekend, however, and a new swimsuit from Andie I have been dying to wear, so I asked very politely if I could use a washable marker. He only laughed and then offered another round, “double or nothing.”

I had no choice but to agree. The second turn in, he some how caught me not being fully truthful to one of his forceful penetrating questions and my doom was sealed. I pleaded, begged for mercy and forgiveness. I would receive neither. The weeks long writing with the permanent marker would of course stay but to my shame he insisted the I show off my failure to a larger audience. Within the week I would have to go to the grocery store wearing a dark color low-cut bra and a tight white blouse that has a mesh top that even with a quick glace would reveal the "Loser" engraved on my chest. To add insult-to-injury he demand the one thing I am most loath to give up, a picture of myself to be posted on getDare in my market-day attire. When I protested that I was giving up one of my “limits” without getting anything in return he simply commanded, “fine, lose the shirt, make it a bra only pic” insisting that because of my backtalk I now give him, and everyone else, a “full unobstructed view and proof that I'm loser.”

Here is the picture he forced me to post.

I went to the market yesterday. It didn't go that well but I guess the humiliation could have been worse. When I got home I spanked myself total of 200 times for being so late in finishing lop747's story. And since Anakin commanded this post be "juicy" I have to admit I masturbated after my rear was blazing red.

I will post that story in detail in Part 2.
Views 588 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment

You made my night...

I'm not sure what else to say besides

I <3 U
  2. Old Comment

You made my night...

Oh sure, you're all sweet and nice in public.
    You're just terrible.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anakin View Comment
    I'm not sure what else to say besides

I <3 U
  3. Old Comment
    I’m the sweet one here ;P That was quite the blog post. I rather enjoyed it and am eagerly waiting the second. Seems I didn’t give you a hard enough punishment though for being late I will have to do better next time.
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks! You're cute when you try to be all feisty. By the way, my sister has a few words (and actions) she would like to share with you.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lop747 View Comment
    I’m the sweet one here ;P That was quite the blog post. I rather enjoyed it and am eagerly waiting the second. Seems I didn’t give you a hard enough punishment though for being late I will have to do better next time.
  5. Old Comment
    What a lovely read! Thanks for posting this!