Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

2020, I am coming

Posted 12-31-2019 at 08:57 AM by CSasha

For the third time, I want to make up and share my thoughts about the upcoming year, 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to possibly do shorter threads with lower amounts, but variations every time, so it keeps being fresh.

I am sure I learned to say 'no' more often and easily though I still can improve. Same for the number of projects on my schedule.
So far, I dropped a job offer in another German city, had some rather unsuccessful interviews, went freelancing and actually traveled and worked in China for a couple of weeks, had another short freelancing job here in Germany, but didn't actively do any acquisition or industriously look for a new job. But I noticed how important staying in Germany and working on games is for me. Can't drop that. I'd also like to make games independently, or at least more so. But most of all, I felt blocked most of the past year. Have to overcome that obstacle within myself.

I worked off the deepthroats from last year and already got me new ones from a new thread. Not as much this time though, and I improved on the setup. I'd like to further improve that by eventually setting up my own deepthroat app, kinda a mix of little pet's deepthroat training app and the self-bondage deepthroat trainer, if you know those. Anyway, of course I want to complete my remaining deepthroats to do and start a new more exciting threads, maybe breaking new records, but focus is on keeping it fresh and interesting for every participant.

I also got a chastity belt now but still got to train wearing it. So far I had to take it of after only a couple of minutes, and it's a hassle to put it on at all.

Besides that, I want to further reduce my body hair. So far I only still tweezed and went to waxing my legs and butt. But now I got a decent IPL laser hair removal device. Still need to start using it though. It's again more of a long-term thing again with requirements of mutliple sessions with breaks of couple of weeks.

I think I definitely improved in saying 'No' more often. But there's also still room for more of that. Otherwise I wouldn't have had to run from my own cowardness in China.

But now, I definitely want to improve in building up and remaining relationships. Not only with my husband, which has slightly improved I think, but also with my best friends. All the time I had a hard time knowing what friendship actually is. Now I started to grasp it and do the things needed to keep in contact and support each other. I also like to dig into using rituals to feel better. Maybe I even celebrate my birthday, and if it is on my own.

Besides that, just currently I have been very lazy on meditations. Just isn't my thing right now. I watch interesting movies instead which also move my mind or relax me.
I started running on our crosstrainer device but already dropped not doing it every day or even every other day. Will see about that.

So far for my plans. What are yours? How do you reflect on this nearly past year?
Views 1361 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Let me know how that IPL laser works for you. I used to get waxed every three weeks, but that ish gets expensive in the long run and the girl that used to do my waxing moved far from me. Haven’t been able to find another aesthetician that I trust since so I do a lot of shaving and tweezing haha.
  2. Old Comment
    Will do. Just did my lower legs and feet the first time. From what I read there's a certain portion of people it doesn't work for, despite best skin conditions according the manufacturer. Financially, I consider worth a try given the costs of frequent waxing. I am quite happy having found a good woman I like and trust a lot, letting me wax in the studio. Now only book her. Though now I guess, won't see her for a while.

First thing I can say, some areas like my toes and feet were tricky to get the device laser them. It demands full cover of the laser window for safety reasons. Managed to do it with the several device tops which came with the device. Happy I chose that version with the four of them.

I try to keep you updated. Give it a couple of weeks at least.
  3. Old Comment
    Winter is probably the best time for IPL, then you should be all done for summer