Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average.

I want ALL the toys!

Posted 10-18-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Anybody who knows me, or who has stalked my profile, knows that I LOVE toys! I have a pretty decent collection already, but I swear it is an addiction and I want MORE!

Here is a list of all the toys that I would like to someday own:

Speculum:
I would like one to use both anally and vaginally. I think the feeling of being open and vulnerable would be blushy and hot. And the feel of it stretching me open would be interesting.

Tail Plug: I am not sure if I want to do pet play, although the idea does intrigue me, but I love the idea of wearing a plug with a cute little tail on the end. A bunny tail, a pink fox tail, or even a kitten tail would be adorable!

Violet Wand: Eeeeps! This one scares me, but also seriously turns me on. Electricity is one of those things that terrifies but excites me. I mostly want to try it and see what it feels like. I love sensation play.

Electro Wand: This one looks like a magic wand, it vibrates like a magic wand, but it can also zap you, and use electricity. For the same reasons above, it intrigues me, and I really want to try it.

Padded fist mitts:
I love the idea of being helpless to do things on my own, or to remove them even if I want to. To have them strapped on my hands and just left to go about my day. It is making my clit tingle, even as I write this. I am a bit concerned about my hands feeling claustrophobic ... but we will see how that goes.

Womanizer: It is something I have been wanting to try since reading Hearty's experience with it. It is an interesting concept and I love trying new ways to cum.

Fun colors of rope: I really want to get more rope. I want to experiment more with bondage, but black rope is just boring. I want to get get pink, or purple or red ... something fun!

Glass Dildo: Specifically this one because mine broke during our honeymoon and I really loved it.

Double ball anal hook: I have the single anal hook, but I would love to feel the double ball hook.

Electro Nipple Clamps: I never liked the vibrating nipples clamps that I bought, so I thought the shocky ones might be a bit better. I like the idea of my nipples throbbing and pulsing from the electricity. And I just love nipple torture.

Rabbit Vibe: I have something kind of similar to a rabbit vibe, but I am really interested in one that has a vaginal, clit and anal part. I also really want one that rotates inside you as well.

O ring gag: I have been playing with my cheek retractor a bit, and getting more and more comfortable with it. I think I would like to graduate to trying an actual gag, and an O ring seems to be the logical next step. I may need to make this myself though as I have a tiny mouth and typically store bought gags are too big for my mouth.

Fucking Machine:This is the very top of my wish list, but it costs way too much for it to be reasonable at this time. I would love to have asslvr tie me down and set it up to fuck me as he circles me and teases me, spanks me, etc.

Sybian: because who doesn't want a sybian?

Enema Kit with inflatable nozzle: I am not a fan of holding an enema but I do like the idea of not having a choice in the matter.

Vampire Gloves: Like I said above (somewhere up there), I love sensation play, and so the thought of being blindfolded and feeling these prickly gloves touching me, all over, in intimate areas, it gives me goosebumps.

Paddle: I have been enjoying spanking and flogging and using a crop, and I want to feel what a paddle feels like as well.

Claw Clamps: This these. Asslvr said he would be too afraid to use them on me, but I just so badly want to try! Even if they do make me cry.

Nipple stretchers:
Have I mentioned that I love nipple torture. The feeling of having them stretched and pulled unrelentingly would be delicious.

Magnetic Nipple Clamps: Just because I have never experienced them before.

Ball bearing Nipple clamps: These little magnetic balls would kind of resemble pierced nipples, which would be interesting. I also have heard they can be pretty intense, and so naturally I really want to try them.

Spreader Bar: I don't always enjoy having my legs tied to the bed, because I need to be able to move a bit, but the idea of not being able to close my legs is hot. Even tying this to my knees, instead of my ankles would be yummy ...

Metal Plug: Right now, my favorite type of plug is glass. It is great for temperature play, and I love how smooth it is. I think metal would be very similar and I would love to experience it first hand.

Ass Funnel: This is something that feels a little naughty. Kind of similar to an enema, but just a little more humiliating. I am intrigued and want to try it.

Cane: I have a cane. It is hard and thwacky and I am not a huge fan. I want to get something with a little more snap to it. Something thin and flexible and whippy.

Latex/Rubber Sheets: These are super expensive, but would come in handy for longer, messier play sessions.

Under the bed restraint system: Again this would just be for ease and convenience.

Pillow Mount: I like the idea of a pillow that is meant to be straddled, where a dildo or magic wand can be mounted. So many ideas for predicaments and fun bondage situations.

Positioning Wedge: Again, I think this would just make play a little more fun and easy. I usually mount my butt up on some pillows when we are playing so that my ass is more easily accessible. But the pillows slide and move. Some wedges also come with attached restraints which I think I would be fun.

I am sure there are more items on my list that I haven't listed, and I will update as I think of them, but this blog has made me seriously horny, so I am going to stop!

If you have played with any of the above, and wish to share your experience or reviews, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a pm.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Im extremely curious about these clamps... Can you add links to something explaining what ball bearing clamps could be? Also the link to the claw clamps goes wrong way.
  2. Old Comment
    I fixed the link for the claw clamps. Here is a photo of the little magnetic ball clamps

3. Old Comment
    Great list Princess!
    I'd vote for you to get the speculum first.
    And then the ass funnel and enema kit!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Great list Princess!
    I'd vote for you to get the speculum first.
    And then the ass funnel and enema kit!
    you would pick the most embarrassing items for a reason.., hmm what might that reason be I wonder?