Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ftl88

This blog will be a collection of information used for my own purposes, and freely available for usage by anyone else. Comment as you'd like, although commenting will be restricted or moderated in some situations.
Rate this Entry

Slave Review: Subme101

Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:43 AM by forrest.livingston8

Every submissive, without exception, is a human being with needs, dreams, failures, and fears. It is difficult to get more than a small sampling of someone via the internet, and more so difficult after only a short conversation. Be that as it may, this is my review of subme101's quality as a slave.

Presentation

Subme101's username is "Sub Me 101" based upon simple assumption. The basic breakdown is that she wishes someone to make her submit. The "101" likely reflects her education education (education about education, or in other words learning how to become a teacher), and given that her sign off remark is "x Subme", it is likely imposed by requirement of someone already being called "subme". There is not much about the name that gives specific character besides a desire to submit, and/or a desire to be made to submit.

Subme101 does not have any any profile pictures that show a person. While most users have profile pictures, a majority of those pictures are not of that user. The only profile picture subme101 has is a picture of the words "FUCK FUCKITY FUCK". This does not have enough information to really give any useful details about the person behind it. The lack of a picture of a person, be it herself or someone else, is a good sign that subme101 isn't looking to either pretend to be someone else or to try and get by on her looks alone. It may very well be that the latter is not an option, but it isn't a consideration at all as for a person's slave presentation value online the physical appearance is minimally important. If all you are searching for are physical beauty, you may wish to consider another community, or at least another slave. Subme101 deserves a master who isn't shallow. Her advertisement discussed webcam usage after certain conditions are met, which is rarely discussed in the case of people that are not attractive. Her part time job at the bar likely also means that she is attractive enough for barmaidenhood, which normally, is a good indicator.

Subme101's communication skills are well above average, which is one of the most important aspects of presentation. Her ability to create and complete a coherent statement was without failure. She did not follow all rules of English in all posts, which is acceptable so long as communication is still understandable. I found no failing in this area.

Subme101's avatar is a picture of a female's vagina and legs, with the words "Fuck me with your tongue". This image is not of her own creation based upon a reverse image search. The meaning behind the image is likely two-fold: She is sexually active enough on a mental level that she wishes to have that be a part of her image. She has a desire for cunnilingus, which some feel is not a submissive action. In regards to the latter, though, cunnilingus is often submissive when a loss of control is involved, so this is not a good piece of data to make a judgment call on regarding her oral sexually preferences. A change of avatar might be useful, especially an avatar that better demonstrates submission while keeping the sexuality aspect. Between the two, submission is more important to me but in regards to avatars it is an extremely unimportant aspect of presentation.

Performance

On the 15th of May, 2014, I took Subme101 up on her offer in her signature which reads "PM me "ICE" and I will put an ice cube in my ass until it melts". I rarely leave a simple PM dare simple for reasons that have been discussed in this thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....83&postcount=3) so I requested a multiplication of the rules, along with a report as soon as the dare was completed. Subme101 replied promptly with an affirmative on the request and stated that she was starting it on the spot. I allowed her well longer than the time it would take for the amount of ice cubes requested to melt without a report.

After nine hours, I followed back up with her to punish her for forgetting the report. She replied within two hours having already done the punishment as requested, as well as apologizing for her mistake. She was unable to perform the punishment's orgasm control aspect completely, which was my goal as the punishment had a further clause that made a lack of control require self-urination.

Her initiative in performing the punishment without having to be told twice, along with her prompt honesty with her apology shows good submissive characteristics. It is entirely possible that the mistake in forgetting to reply was an accident, out of her control, or any number of additional factors that are commonly used as excuses. A submissive should not, and a good submissive will not make excuses as the place of a submissive does not give room for mistakes. A prompt correction of a mistake saves many future head and heartaches, and a willing submissive who understands that is extremely valuable.

Subme101 is not a completely trained slave, but she is willing, able, and wants to please. Her mistake was quickly corrected, and was quickly forgotten by her previously noted characteristics in the performance category.

Value

Subme101 is used goods, having already been involved with a master before. Her previous master had lied to her about his identity, and then did not have the nerve to face her. This is unacceptable slave abuse, so it is good thing that she has come back to the community to try and find another owner. Breaking a brand new slave in is a great pleasure, but similar to breaking in a virgin, it is also a pain and a mess. Subme101's previous experience will give her enough understanding of the requirements, while her lack of experience with a good owner will give her well more than enough room for growth and expansion as a submissive.

Her desire to have proof of her new owner's name, age, location, and honesty for webcam will likely be deal breakers to a lot of owners, as the anonymous aspect of the online community is one of the most important factors. It is also to be assumed that the requirement is underlined as an aspect of webcam, but in reality revolves around the entire relationship. As such, only two types of masters will be left: Those that wish to lie to her to see her webcam, and those that are willing to give her their information because they are truly interested in her as a slave. For her sake, I hope that the former is few and the latter legion.

A willingness to webcam with her owner is valuable as it allows for honesty in evidence, and is the sign of a submissive who understands her own value and will not give herself to a lesser master.

Her life schedule appears to be relatively standard for a college student, with a part time job and full time education. Her job working at a bar and her schooling will likely end up keeping her busy, so her value will be less for those that require their slave be accessible and ready at all times. Long term dares and tasks may not be acceptable, and will need to be adjusted or reconsidered. This might be a major flaw on her value as a slave if availability is something highly prized by you.

Her current location is with her parents, which has no direct specific harm to value besides the addition of at least two roommates. With her limits already disallowing them to be involved be them friends or family, they are not much of a harm to her value. She is also attempting to find a room or place of her own, which may or may not also have roommates. No real value hit for this, but owners that are looking for a slave who will walk around her home all day long naked except for an anal insertion will want to wait and see if she finds a place on her own.

At twenty years of age, she is old enough to be within the acceptable scope of most owners on this site. Her value is a good deal higher because of a few years of experience that late teens will not have. It is lower for those who are looking for pure innocence to defile.

Likes of anal, insertion, bondage, spanking, and ice are all relatively standard for a submissive. Likes of training is a great like for a submissive to request as it allows for positive reinforcement through direct means as opposed to subversive means.

Dislikes

A dislike of humiliation is a great trait for a slave to have as humiliation is a good punishment. Piss and pain are relatively standard dislikes in certain submissives, and are both useful dislikes to have for training and punishment.

Limits

Public, family, friends, scat, photos, and video are all standard limits. Considering her clause regarding webcam usage, it is assumed that video will not be a limit for her master after he has proven his honesty.

Conclusion

Subme101 is an extremely well presented slave intellectually. Her physical characteristics are not currently known, but assumed to be average or better. Her ability to follow directions was impaired once during her performance, but her resolution to her error was outstanding. Her desire to be further trained is useful, and her willingness to accept punishment was up to par with what one should expect from a good submissive. Her general value is high to the right owner, which includes a rather broad list of owners disregarding her requirement for specific proofs. When including that, her possible ownership is more limited but still broad enough to be rather valuable. She has no specific likes that are outstanding, although her like of being trained is excellent. She has useful and acceptably good dislikes except for a master who would want urine play as a reward. Her limits are standard and entirely acceptable.

If I was in the market for a slave currently, and I was willing to provide proof of my identity, I would have already snapped her up. Your loss is my gain!
Views 4420 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

For More Information

Subme101's slave ad can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178637

You can also see Subme101's profile here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=95501

And as a special treat for her, make sure to PM her "ICE" to keep her ass chilled.

If you are interested in being reviewed as a slave who is in the process of trying to win an owner, feel free to PM me. You will need an existing slave ad, or you will need to create a slave ad for me to be willing to review you.
    Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:47 AM by forrest.livingston8 forrest.livingston8 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Slave review!!!! I like it a lot!!!