Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Maggy's most embarassing... Yet fun evening evah!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 03:54 AM by Maggy

This memory of mine always brings a smile to my face and, eventually, sends me into fits of giggles.

I was staying at a backpackers in Wellington known as the "Base Hostel." For anyone that's ever been to Wellington, the Base Hostel is located just across the road from the Pack 'n' Save at the water, just on the corner of Cambridge Tce. I'd been staying here a couple of days and because I'd been staying alone, I hadn't made any friends at the hostel yet. Of course, that usually changes quickly for Maggy, so I wasn't really worried.

I'd spent the day playing an old favorite game of mine, Nostale, and decided I was itching for a smoke, so I grabbed my cigarettes and headed to the smoker's area of the hostel. The smoker's area was on the second level and was sort of like a balcony or veranda outside the lounge/ kitchen.

And this is when I met "him." Once again, saving anyone from embarassment (since I'm not here to name and shame people) I'll call him Malcolm. We spoke for some time, Malcolm and I. He was from England, and was working as a cleaner here at the hostel so he could stay there for free. I honestly would have thought he was straight if we hadn't both laughed at the same joke on "homophobes should have Bi-phobes too" at which point we both realised... Omg... He's available! Maggy being a horny little b*****d and Malcolm being just as bad as Maggy, we both looked at each other and, in total silence and without saying a word, we both agreed with our eyes that, tonight, we're gonna have some fun!

So, after sitting with his friends and going out for drinks and generally farting around, Malcolm and I left the club we'd all gone to and headed up to his room (this was the room all the house keeping staff sleapt in) tearing each other's clothes off before we'd even unlocked the door.

Now, before I continue, I should probably tell you exactly why this happened. I was drunk. Not just tipsy, but I was drunk to the point where I wasn't even controlling myself anymore. I was just falling about the place, following this guy's lead, I couldn't even untie my headphones. (which I was using as a belt since I didn't have one.) Come on, guys, own up. Have you ever gotten soooo drunk that you couldn't even get your willie to come up to play?

Here was this hot-as-hell pomme, naked and down on his knees, ready to worship Maggy Jr with that lovely mouth of his, and no matter how he sucked and rubbed, it just wouldn't get hard. Naturally, being pissed out my tiny mind, I burst into fits of laughter. This didn't help. Rather than feeling aroused, I found the whole situation funny and I just couldn't get it up! I was laughing too much! Malcolm wasn't amused....

So, deciding it was best we give him a go instead, he jumps up onto the top bunk (I was assuming it was his bed) and starts rubbing himself while Maggy gets up there with him to start makin wit da Maggy-love. Looked like it was going to happen, too. Maggy loves a bit of the old sausage, and I had to admit... This guy had quite alot of sausage to enjoy. But just as I was getting to the good bit, we heard the click. Someone had put their card key in the door. I've never seen anyone move so fast! Before I knew it, Malcolm wasn't under me anymore, he was by the door, holding it shut and pulling on his pants.

Panicking, I jumped from the bed, grabbed the duvet (which had fallen to the floor) and jumped onto the lower bunk, covering myself up. Now that we were both decent, we let whoever it was in. Some cleaner girl had come to pick up her hand bag... "I'll... Um.... I'm sorry... I'll... Um... Leave you boys to it, shall I?" And she grabbed her bag and hurried from the room.

Realising it just wasn't going to happen tonight, Malcolm and I laughed at each other, got dressed and headed back to the club, laughing our arses off every couple of seconds.

After note: It turned out that the bottom bunk, the one I was covering myself up on, belonged to one of our friends. She said if we have sex on her bed again she's going to chop our dicks off and feed them to us. Malcolm and I just laughed at the sheer irony of it all. XD
Posted in Memories.
Views 1722 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments