Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jimpjimp98

Rate this Entry

Why some people are mean

Posted 04-11-2008 at 02:44 PM by jimpjimp98

I've had teachers be mean and irrational toward me in elementary school; they said that they were preparing me for middle school.

i've had teachers be mean and irrational toward me in middle school; they said they were preparing me for high school.

i've had teachers be mean and irrational toward me in high school; they said they were preparing me for college.

i've had teachers be mean and irrational toward me in college; they said they were preparing me for the real world.

i'm not sure why people are that way in the real world
but it might have something to do with the way they were treated for the first 20 years of their life.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5777 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    or it might be that they're the product of a capitalist dominant ideology, which says that it's each person for them self in the rat race of life. And that success and happiness is measured by wealth and power rather than quality of living.

Workers of the world, unite you have nothing to loose but your chains!!! charges with sabre drawn at the petty bourgeoisie oppressors
  2. Old Comment
    I lol'd!

xD
  3. Old Comment
    NewSlave was here.
  4. Old Comment
    I was pleased to find that college is the only place where people were generally nice and encouraging. Also, I've worked in the real world and people are nice there too. There are exceptions but you don't have to put up with them. Don't tolerate working for shitty people or companies. Your happiness and well-being is not worth the stress. Life is short so you better enjoy it while you still can.