Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lydiab6

Rate this Entry

Lonely

Posted 01-30-2008 at 03:19 PM by lydiab6

This site is fun, but I wish I had someone in real life to fool around with. But more than someone to fool around with, I wish I had someone who loved me, and cared about me, and wanted to talk to me, and missed me, and wanted to spend time with me, and thinks I'm beautiful.Someone who is a best friend, who I love and care about, and want to talk to, and want to spend time with, and think is handsome. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5818 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I do.

Bugger, too fucking short!
  2. Old Comment
    I don't mean to find that person on this site, Im talking in general.
  3. Old Comment
    I know, I meant I love you

Cheer up <3
  4. Old Comment
    i agree, alot of people wish that. but dont worry, it will happen for you one day.
  5. Old Comment
    That's a feeling many of us have experienced and many of us still do, you are not alone. The best thing you can do is get involved with a group or activity you like. Loneliness and depression are unattractive to others and only attracts negative attention. This feeling is very normal but if this feeling persists please talk with a counselor or doctor about it. Sometimes it may be a medical problem that can be aided with medication and other times it is just a plain old normal part of life. If you need a friend to talk to, feel free to PM me and I would be happy to talk with you. I'm much older than you and many miles away and I know I will not be the special friend you seek but will still talk with you and care about you. You are in the prime years of your life and where you go, what you do and how you live it are all up to you. Concentrate on the good in you and your life which I know from your previous posts that much good is contained within you. Take Care