Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > meistercliff

Rate this Entry

My blog about me and my kinky life

Posted 02-09-2019 at 01:11 PM by meistercliff

Well after 20years experience as a Master and Daddy Dom plus 20 years of training female subs and novice Dommes on my lake island, I’ve learned that I’m a switch. Though I love the intimacy of pleasuring a woman ... just how she desires me to do so as her Dom, I love it even more sometimes as her slutty slave....

As a child my older girl cousin trained me to lick her to orgasms several times a week in the cellar where she’d give me a secret signal to meet her there and she’d sit on a trunk, pull her panties down and have me kneel between her thighs, and hold my head tenderly directing my tongue to lick and tongue fuck her bald pussy to orgasm. I’ve loved licking pussy ever since and now having a perverted woman train me to pleasure her

I also love being, or role playing a loving taboo kinky Daddy Dom for my slutty lil daughter and am addicted to the deep intimacy of intensive D/lg role play. but when my sluttydaughter discovers her feminine powers to seduce her Daddy and manipulate him to do to her bodyall the naughty things she’s fantasized about, then the powerexchage shifts from Daddy to daughter... and that’s a beautiful transformation to experience!

My loves: vulnerability and the intimacy it spawns
My likes: D/lg intensive roleplay; mutual masturbation; erotic multiorgasmic Medical exams; Master/slave role play; Mommy Domme/naughty boy role play; erotic adult nursing relationship, pussy and clit spanking; pee play; rimming; mild CBT; being a loving Master for a woman slave especially a slutty lil daughter; all things oral especially pussy licking; worshipping her pussy as her slut slave and her worshiping my cock as my slave; extremely slutty girls who appear shy initially.

My dislikes: arrogant hostility; violence, non-consensual behavior; pain; unsafe behavior; indiscreet players.

My limits: blood, real pain, scat, harming or being harmed, financial Domination, blackmail, sissification or feminization, social exposure or suicide.

My Kik: lovingmeister
Fetlife and Skype : Meistercliff
My private email is [email protected].

I’m neither a sadist nor a masochist. I’m successful professionally and after two divorces am not wealthy though I earn enough to live comfortably. I’ve always respected and honored the primacy of a couple’s relationship when honored to share intimacies with them.
I honor those I’m with and their limits.

Erotically,

Daddy Hal
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 653 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments