Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.

RE:What Is Next?

Posted 11-04-2020 at 07:18 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:47 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

What Will Come?

People forget that we are living in history right now. Good or bad, it will live on long after some of us are dead and buried. This election does come down to choices. As the world is watching what will take place here in the United States. What is the outcome going to be? What will happen with relationships with the world? That is the key thought in so many people's heads. The theory of what will peace be like. Or along those lines about the power of the United States.

I was at a political party celebration last night with the people who share my thoughts, feelings, emotions, and more. I will not say if I am "blue or red." That is private and I don't need to have debates coming from my comments. But let say, that the place was pack. People were going around talking to each other and deciding what will be the next move. I am talking regarding after all the votes are counted. After all the challenges that the American people will watch take place in our Courts.

Freedom is beautiful from that standpoint. Freedom is that piece of choice. It is also that right, to challenge and defend your choices too. Yes, it is expensive and not cheap by no means. Without freedom, then you truly don't have anything. Just like how some of my friends were saying. You can use the laws for your side, only if you know how to do it. Because the laws were put in place for that choice.

The power within oneself can backfire on themselves in so many ways. Just as being blown up by TNT.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1423 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to know that political party parties are still being thrown and attended by masses. Yay America! *eye roll*
    Updated 11-05-2020 at 06:43 PM by Butterfly
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02
    Yes, that is so very important right now. That unity of so many with that support and backing up there choices is the American way. That is what makes the United States strong.
    Just posting the comment that you added to my comment above.
  3. Old Comment
    I hope they all wear masks at such large gatherings. With freedom comes responsibility, keep safe.