Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Slutkin

Posted 11-03-2016 at 05:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:30 AM by CSasha

By the look in his eyes, I could already tell my master had something special in mind for today when I entered his house. In our recent arguments, I had turned out with the upper hand most often. I was just more literate and didn't care to hold back outside of our play time. It was even more enjoyable when I became aware that it annoyed him so much. Nevertheless, I didn't have any thoughts about the hypnosis files he ordered me to listen daily a couple of weeks ago. I paid close attention to their content,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The photography competition new (ALBUM) blog.

Posted 03-09-2011 at 03:03 PM by Star Shadows

Due to some technical - seemingly unresolvable- issues with the album I had originally made I am resorting to the creation of this blog that as of now is the acting album replacement.

So check back here for each new comment containing the winning photograph.

Prodigy