Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Temptations of TPE and more

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: I respect those who choose or engage into a TPE or CIS life/relationship. I know, everyone makes their own choices, for their own lives.

I've recently had more looks into TPE (Total Power Exchange) and even CIS (Completely Irrevocable Submission) blogs and ads, and quite arousing fantasies. Besides the reasons I share with submission in general, pretty similar to what bluedieblud writes about it here, there's another thing:

Freedom and Responsibility, or better,...
Oracle
Old

No-limits no limits?

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Raise your hands, please, how many ever posted an ad offering or seeking no limits?

Now raise your hands, please, how many have been annoyed by such ads?

Aha, interesting. Well, I have quickly came to terms with a common opinion that everyone has their limits. Nearly nobody is ready to lose an arm just by the saying of any stranger offering to serve as a no-limits slave.
Nearly everyone has limits, and if it's just the big three (permanent, blood, and illegal I guess)....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

I can’t deny the difference

Posted 07-15-2019 at 04:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

I can’t deny the difference

I’m (finally!) coming to the end of my latest denial. 2 months of horny thoughts floating around in my mind and I can finally get that sweet release. Without any great surprise I’m still as clumsy an edger as last time (getting past a 1 month with lots of edging is tricky). What was a surprise for me is how much different doing this for a PM dare was to giving up my orgasms for my dominant.

Despite going a year without a full orgasm I’m still
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Comments On Dares!

Posted 10-12-2019 at 11:52 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been like 7 months since I have written on my blog. I write mainly when the following occurs! When I have something to express my thoughts or feelings on something. Or something that has happened and I just want to get it off my chest. So many people do write along those lines too. Yet, there are the newcomers who are babies on here and have reached that legal age to start that new experience. To fulfilled within themselves, what is new. What they are willing to accept now, in that they...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Awoken By Pain!

Posted 12-15-2019 at 09:52 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:15 AM by MasterDaddy02

last night was not a good night! I fell asleep and then around 2 am, I woke up in that degree of pain that was unreal! I took pain pills because it was really bad and my ribs felt like they were on fire! Someone told me to be careful in taking pain pills! The person says that I could get addicted to them and that would not be a good thing! I have been fighting the pain as much as possible! I know that the pain was rough and not easy at all.
I talked to the two staff members who were driving the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Changes for the better

Posted 12-21-2019 at 06:05 PM by Bloxo

So...I’m still lurking and playing the non active role...this may frustrate people who enjoy my games or roleplays, but I’m sorry but life is in the way of me dedicating myself to the site and life has to take priority!

In recent weeks I’ve been changing, growing if you will...I’ve lost a fair amount of weight, I’m exercising more...and the biggest change I am now an ex smoker! Okay I had my last cigarette today...but I read Allen Carrs stop smoking book and this has given me a lot of...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Merry Christmas and 1000 post idea request!

Posted 12-25-2019 at 03:31 PM by Bloxo

First off, Merry Christmas to the GetDare community!
This special group of people would often benefit from well wishes more than anyone I feel!
I hope you all have had a good time with family and loved ones this year...and some fun presents to boot

I’ve been relaxing back in the Uk with my family, over exercising to the point of mild injury and reading to expand the mind...trying to set myself up for a good 2020

But now I have a request for the future...I...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized