Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > revealingcyst

Rate this Entry

A Better System of Control for Sexual Finances

Posted 02-16-2016 at 05:12 PM by revealingcyst

Hi all,

In a previous blog post, I introduced the idea of doing sexual tasks to 'earn' money set aside for the purchase of kinky/sexy stuff. The trouble with that system was that it was hard to come up with a set of tasks you'd be willing to do and it was hard to tune the system so you could consistently 'earn' money to set-aside.

I have since realised that desired routines are more suited to this system, and so have devised a set of routines and rules that should work well for me, and turned it into a spreadsheet.

Here's a simple description of my desired routines and how I am rewarded financially for following them:
  • Wear a butt-plug every time I go outside, or wear it to sleep, or for 6 consecutive hours
  • Wear a thong for an entire day
  • Sleep tied up

Each of these is a column in a spreadsheet, and each row in the spreadsheet is a day. Each day I do one of these things, I fill in a 1 in the corresponding cell. The system then awards me an amount of money based on how many consecutive days I have done such a task. The formulae for each task is slightly different as I want different growth patterns to compensate for difficulty and likelihood of repeating the task two days in a row.

For wearing a butt plug, I am rewarded 50p on the first day, then 50p*n*n, where n is the number of days consecutive. So 50p, then £2, £4.50, £8, £12.50. Or if I skip the third day, 50p, £2, 0, 50p, £2.

For wearing a thong all day (defined as the period between getting dressed in the morning and putting on pjs in the evening), I get the previous day's thong earning, plus n * 5p. Every 5th day I also get an extra 50p. So, 5p, 15p, 30p, 50p, £1.25, £1.55.

For sleeping tied up, I get 40p * n*n so it has a similar growth rate to wearing a plug but is slightly less valuable.

The system then sums my earnings for the day and tots up the amount I have successfully demarcated for spending on sex stuff. There's a column for expenditure as well so I can keep track.

Basically this all means I'd be able to afford e.g. a lovely PVC garter belt within a week if I slept tied up and plugged every night for a week and a half, but that's so unlikely that I'm not worried about spending all my actual money on sex stuff

I'll write another post in future after I've bought something with my gains through this system with a rundown of how I found it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4149 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a really great idea, might have to come up with some tasks of my own to do, there is so much i want to buy but i have a habit of buying everything at once so this is a perfect thing to do, thanks for the idea
    Posted 02-16-2016 at 11:49 PM by SissySlutSamantha SissySlutSamantha is offline
  2. Old Comment
    You're quite welcome :-) I think I might re-make my spreadsheet in google docs and publish it someplace!
  3. Old Comment
    Here we are - public link to my spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=831941720
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for sharing your spreadsheet, i am going to create one right now
    Posted 02-18-2016 at 02:18 PM by SissySlutSamantha SissySlutSamantha is offline