Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > revealingcyst

Rate this Entry

Line writing report from January 2014

Posted 04-14-2015 at 04:36 AM by revealingcyst

I received a task in early January 2014 to write "I am a bad girl. I must follow instructions." continuously over two sides of standard paper, dressed in a "suitable" outfit of my choosing, bound to my chair & blindfolded. I've decided today to publicise it. Here's my report from that task:

Quote:
I woke up this morning with a plug in my ass, so I decided to keep it in for the writing lines. I haven't come since you set the task, so I was mega-horny.

I put on my Spank Academy outfit, complete with SPANK ME pants, and a pair of pink and black stripey socks. I look like a naughty schoolgirl in need of discipline!

I taped my feet the chair, then realised my handcuff keys were on the other side of the room. I found a tweezer on the floor, and figured I could use that to unlock the handcuffs. I tested it and yes, I can. I put music on my speakers (I don't own any headphones), cuffed myself, put my blindfold on and took a couple of photos to savour the moment and send to a person who might be my domme in future.

By the time I got halfway down the first page, I was wet. My butt plug was making me crazy! I knew I was going to have to re-write all the lines I was doing, especially towards the bottom of that first page.

Towards the end of the second, I felt less horny but pangs of anticipation of finishing. I wrote faster and more erratically. Once I finished, I turned the book over, removed my blindfold, and wrote what you've read so far. I then got my camera and took a photo of me with the book in front, blindfold on.

I counted the number of lines per page, 44. Then the number of lines I had written, 18 on the left, and 23 on the right. I didn't fancy writing another 47 to make it up to 88, so I wrote 3 more to make it 44 blindfolded, then took the blindfold & cuffs off and untied myself from my chair to get a red pen. I marked my work, wrote "must try harder"

Then, I re-cuffed myself (didn't tape myself to the chair again), and settled down to write all the lines that overlapped each other. 21 in total.
Posted in Reports
Views 1832 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments