Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Old

Hey Slut: I dare you to read this.

Posted 07-27-2011 at 10:23 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)
Updated 07-27-2011 at 03:39 PM by bodacious (GRAMMAR MISTAKES)

Ok, I love being called a dirty worthless piece of shit slut as much as the next girl, but sometimes guys need to realize where the line is. I'm not always going to be in the mood to be degraded and verbally abused. Especially if I've never had a conversation with you before.

So, if a guy who I've never talked to, never saw in the forums, never even knew existed radomly decides to send me a PM saying "i dare u 2 add me on skype nd b my slave" I'm inclined to ignore your ass....
Distinguished Member
Old

I'm Nervous.

Posted 07-18-2011 at 07:10 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

So... after nearly 3 months without sex (the longest I have gone since I lost my virginity) I'm getting ready to see my cuddy buddy soon and I'm extremely nervous. The thing is, this is a very vanilla relationship. He doesn't know the extent of my fetishes. I mean, he has a freaky side and I have told him about my kinky "willing to try anything at least once" personality. But at the same time, I feel like I'm too innocent to bring up any of the things I want to do - fear of being judged and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh, the Magic.

Posted 07-12-2011 at 02:19 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)
Updated 07-13-2011 at 09:42 AM by bodacious

Hmm.. So, I've been extremely horny lately. I feel like I'm in heat. Last night, I called up my old fuck buddy/guy I'm talking to and proceeded to masturbate with him listening in. Today, I got on omegle and let some stranger with a black screen order me to do some explicit things - with my sis's vibe.

Now, I'm sitting here debating what I want to do today. I want some anal dares. Like, you have no idea how badly. Does anyone have any suggestions what I can put up my ass? (Pics will be...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Horny Thoughts.
Old

Ugh... (x2)

Posted 07-11-2011 at 01:44 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

How many times are people going to dare me to wear a thong backwards?

I don't even OWN a thong. Smh... (sorry, I'm getting frustrated yet again)
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ugh...

Posted 06-25-2011 at 05:36 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

I like getting dares. I really do like it when someone asks me to go out and complete a task. But I never try to accept anything that I can't do/don't have the will power to try.

With that said, I don't accept your dare and I give you a good reason why I can't do it, don't attack me. Don't make me feel attacked. I'm so used to be in defense mode in real life, I would like to think of this site as relaxing, but I can't if the same people are always annoying me.

That's part...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized