Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

A semester of days (Day -20ish)

Posted 07-27-2013 at 06:13 AM by JTN2010
Updated 08-04-2013 at 06:27 PM by JTN2010

So, wishful thinkingly, I'm planning on doing my upcoming fall semester doing at least one dare a day.

To keep it interesting I'll come up with rules and themes (something like Dice Dare Days, Random Dare Days etc.)
Obviously for anything randomized I'll have preset limits and what not (and if I do completely randomly chosen dares then I'll have vetoes etc.)
With that comes ground rules and exceptions (basic stuff like nothing that would screw up my social life, interviews etc.) and of course exempt days every now and again (especially for midterms, finals, etc.)

Obviously it's still in the planning stage but I might queue up some dares I'm interested in and order anything I might need (Since I lack most items that are commonly used in dares since I moved last fall).

Anyway, just thought I'd out this here so it's more than just some idea I was entertaining at work today.

I also might include hypnosis (dabbled since I was in middle school just never have consistancy to make much of it)

Any idea/suggestions are welcome in PM or whatever form.
Views 604 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments