Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

Interlude - Becoming an Edging Toy - Turn me on

Posted 09-12-2020 at 04:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

Interlude

Stuff I read that turn me on

I have something which Id like to show. Over the past couple years I collected some stuff related to edging and denial that really turned me on. Everytime Im reading those things I always crave more edging and denial. I collected these from various platforms, even this one. Maybe you even recognize some of the stuff! Some just represent a fantasy, for other I truely wish it happening to me.

If you'd like to see more of this, let me know!

Quote:
all the other toys who have said more - at some point in the next three days, in addition to any other tasks, I need you to edge, over and over and over and over, for a full sixty minutes. Stop ONLY long enough to make sure you don’t cum, before you go right back to edging. IF that doesn’t leave you truly desperate, then do another hour.
Quote:
listen very carefully. Since you reached 117 edges on your reward set, I want 118 more edges now, fast. FAST! Almost no breaks.
Quote:
I just LOVE when they get so sensitive, you edge, wait a few seconds, then it only takes a couple strokes to get another edge. Hehe. So much more bang for your efforts!
Quote:
So, for me, the worst denial combines things. I had someone "helping" me last year who would give me a day or two of long edging followed by a period of no-touch. So for example on Day 19, I found myself standing naked in a hotel room taking deep breaths after 45 minutes of heavy edging; forcing myself to get off the bed and let my erection subside was intensely difficult. Then came the email that on Days 20-22, I would be stripped of all sexual expression, and not reaching down there for 72 hours was worse than the edging and not cumming. Then rinse and repeat. The yin-yang was brutal and awesome.
Quote:
also another day from me. maybe i will give you a nice edging dare to reduce some days... tied up helplessly, edged until you beg for more denial, just to stop the edging....
Quote:
so edging is difficult for you?
well here is a little "help". on some weekend day, when you have a few hours time, sit at home and edge. again and again. As often as you can manage. The goal is to be COMPLETELY DESPERATE. Dripping. Im sure you get the picture...
Quote:
No you can't cum, and no you can't stop ... you're going to keep edging until I get bored of your whimpering
Quote:
Oh, you're not stopping until you're covered in precum and just one single flick to your cock would send you over the edge ... now keep edging.
Quote:
Awww is you cock too sensitive, does my poor desperate edge slut want to stop palming his cock head and have some proper edges ... Then beg me for it, offer me something in return ... make it something really dirty
Quote:
*facetime call*

“Morning baby”

“Morning Sir”

“Sleep well?”

“Yes thank you. Just about to make some breakfast”

“Edge for me”

“Now? In the kitchen”

“Yes baby. Edge for me now”

“Ok. Mmmm wish you were here. I hate it when you’re away”

“I’ll be home tomorrow. Keep edging”

“Oh god oh god I’m close”

“Mmmm lovely. Keep going. A few seconds off and go again.”

“Ohhhh god”

“Eat later. Go and lay on the bed. And keep edging for me”

“Ok”

“I’ll call you back. Keep going till I ring”

“Yes Sir”
Views 957 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very hot. One should never underestimate the power of the written word!
    Posted 09-12-2020 at 10:15 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    Very hot. One should never underestimate the power of the written word!
    Arent they? They always make wanna edge myself into oblivion