Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

Report on pm dare rule Permission (to pee)

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:48 PM by Matt:
Updated 02-10-2019 at 09:08 AM by Matt:

Due to a pm dare, I have to ask Sam or Lucy for permission every time I want to pee.... In this blog I will report on how this goes...

In addition to asking permission, I have to follow the following rules, just to make it that much more difficult... -:

1.Drink a glass of water every time you get up in the morning

2. Drink a glass of water before bed

3. Drink at least 6 glasses (8oz.) of water a day

4. Listen to a waterfall (video/actual waterfall/ etc.) an hour a day.

Started by drinking glass of water before bed on Friday 4th January.

Day 1

I was most worried about getting permission in the morning, as the first thing I always do when I get up is go and pee lol

Sure enough, as soon as I woke up, I wanted to pee, so I sent Sam a text. Then drank a glass of water while I waited for Sam to reply....

When Sam did reply, she said no, and I had to edge 5 times before I could ask again..
Good thing, as I've been denied a while edges don't take long, bad thing, edging always makes me want to pee more.....also sometimes seemed hard to tell if I was about to cum or pee lol I was also listening to a waterfall while doing this, which was not helping....

After the edges, I asked again, and Sam said I could pee....IF..... if I pee'd like a dog on all fours and cocking my leg.. So I got in my bath naked (as was not going to pee on the floor lol) and on my hands and knees, cocked one leg and started to pee. It felt so embarrassing pee'ing like that. Also the pee was hitting the side of the bath and I could feel it splashing against me, and as it ran down the bath it was running alongside my other leg. Making me feel very dirty I was glad when I had finished pee'ing and I could shower!

2nd time I needed to pee, Sam said I had to wait 30 mins while listening to the waterfall again, and then pee outside. Surprising how listening to waterfall makes you feel like pee'ing more lol But was not too hard. Pee'ing outside is a bit awkward for me, as I live in an apartment block and don't have a garden or anything. So I just had to go behind the apartment blocks bin store....

3rd time Sam just said yes, provided I sat on toilet backwards to pee, so simple. Just felt a bit silly.

4th time, Sam kept me waiting until it had been over an hour since I first asked! It was really getting uncomfortable with all the water I was having to drink. But finally she said yes, I could go. But I had to stop pee'ing every 2 seconds and wait 10 seconds before starting again. This was very hard to do when my bladder was so full!!!

That was day 1, now to see what day 2 will bring.....

Day 2

Lucy took over for today.......

For my 1st morning pee, Lucy said before I could go I had to do 15 mins exercise on my cross trainer while just wearing just my blue thong and yellow bra, oh and my ball gag! all while listening to the waterfall video.. The thong is quite tight, so the pressure on my bladder was not helping! Also was riding right up into my butt.... Lucy always likes embarrassing me...

2nd time I needed to pee, Lucy said I could go as soon as I'd melted 4 ice cubes on my cock and balls and nipples. This took an annoyingly long time to do, like seriously why was it taking so long to melt lol (She only allowed 2 at a time)

3rd time she said I could pee straight away, but I had to pee in a cup and keep the pee.... She would not say why...this made me very worried......

Was worrying all the time until I wanted to go for the 4th time what I was going to have to do with the cup of pee.......I put off asking until I was not sure I could go much longer. Then I found out.... I had to pour the cup of pee over my dildo and then suck it off for 3 minutes....!!!!!!!! I guess it could have been worse... but still!!! I'm not really into piss play in terms of tasting, at all (well maybe an exception for Sam's pee...don't ask lol) Sucking pee soaked dildo was not nice.. But forced my way through the 3 mins. Then pee'd then was happy to drink another large glass of water!!!!

I needed to go one more time before bed... Lucy said I could go if I sent her a video of me doing 25 star jumps while naked...... At least I didn't have to wait long.

onto day 3 we go...

Day 3

Sam took back over for today. Obviously a work day, so I hoped things would be a bit easier lol

When I asked once I woke up, Sam said she would get back to me...I started listening to the waterfall and drank a glass of water. 10 mins later, still nothing....waited another 10 mins, no message....I was fidgeting a lot now as I was getting quite desperate, was wondering if Sam had forgot! Thought, should I ask her again? But Sam doesn't like being questioned...If I asked again out of turn, I knew it would not end well for me... So I waited another 10 mins crossing my legs, then finally Sam gave me permission to go, but I had to kneel in front of the toilet to pee with my penis gag in. Well when kneeling, I can only just get my cock over the toilet rim, but was very glad I could relive myself!

The first time I asked while at work, Sam said I could go straight away, but I had could only pee for 9 seconds and then had to stop dead. Managed to do most of my pee in the 9 seconds, but not quite all. Stopping dead is not that easy, I was worried I'd dribble pee into my underwear. So just stood there for a few seconds to make sure I had control of my bladder again.

Next time Sam said yes with no conditions. Yay!

I asked to go again just before I finished work, but this time Sam just said no! That I could not go until I got home... I was worried about this, as depending on traffic, it can take anything between 35 and 50 mins to drive home. Thankfully, the traffic as not bad though, and despite getting nervous towards the end, I did manage it okay.

I just asked permission to pee before I go to bed... Sam said I have to lie on my back in bath and pee all over my chest!!! Sure that will be nice....

Day 4

For my 1st pee of the day, Sam said I had to edge twice and then pee while still hard... Starting to pee while hard, I find quite difficult, but once started it gets a lot easier. The main problem though, of pee'ing when hard, is aiming..... with my cock sticking up, it is not easy to pee into the toilet, as have to judge the arc.... and compensate for changes in pressure lol So I decided it would be easier just to pee standing in my bath.

(Sam also told me I had to take a bra & some panties to work with me.....)

For 2nd pee (now at work) Sam said I had to pee outside. Fortunately there is an area outside the back of where I work, that no one really goes. So felt reasonably safe pee'ing there.

Next time Sam said I had to go into the toilet, strip naked, put on bra & panties before I could pee, then once I pee's I had to kneel in front of toilet and edge. Once finished I could take bra off, but had to keep panties on for the rest of the day.

When I asked to pee before I left work to go home, Sam said I could not pee at work, that I would have to find a public toilet on the way home. So I stopped at a supermarket on the way back. Once there I had to go into a cubical, but could not lock the door......Then I had to strip completely naked but leaving the panties I was wearing around my ankles, also had to put my male underwear over my head... So feeling extremely silly, vulnerable and a bit nervous, I tried to pee.. But despite really needing to pee, it didn't seem to want to start! But after what seemed a long time, (probably only a few seconds though) I did manage to start pee'ing. So I pee'ed as quickly as I could and got back dressed!

I have just received my final instructions for my final pee of the day... I am allowed to go after I have humped a pillow while gagged for 10 minutes....

Day 5

For my 1st morning pee, Sam said I had to wait 20 mins, then strip in my living room, and put in penis gag. I then had to crawl from my living room to my bathroom and pee while blindfolded.... Glad I live in an apartment, so at least no stairs to negotiate! But wasn't too hard to feel my way to the bathroom. I would have sat to pee, but Sam had said I still must stand. So was a bit nervous starting, as didn't want to miss the toilet. But once going was easy as could hear pee hitting water in toilet.

When at work, Sam kept saying no when I asked.... After a couple of hours I was getting quite desperate! Finally though she allowed me to go, and no conditions either.

I needed to go again around 2pm, so I asked Sam if I could go, and she said yes, if I pee'd on my hands and knees.. I knew this would be difficult at work, so I did ask if she would change the condition, but she said no, and now I had to wait 30 mins.....Once the 30 mins was up I went into the bathroom, and tried to think of the best way to do this. I decided there was a risk of it being a bit messy, so I took off my shoes, socks, trousers and underwear. Then got on my hands and knees. The only way I could pee into the toilet while on my hands and knees was to put my head right up against the (raised) seat with arms either side of the toilet, then pull my "rear" up to the toilet, even doing this I could only JUST get my cock over the toilet rim. This was not a very comfortable position to be in!! It also felt very humiliating....Smell wasn't great either.... But at least I got to pee.

Then due to a pm dare, I could not pee for another 6 hours!!!! That really was a challenge with the water I was having to drink, was not sure if I'd make it. Was feeling very full indeed. But somehow I lasted the 6 hours, then begged Sam for permission to go! She teased me that she'd make me wait longer... but thankfully said yes!

And for my final pee before bed, Sam said I can go once I had done a naked dance for her....

Day 6

Lucy took over for today.

For my 1st pee of the day, Lucy said I could go, but I had to lie naked on my back in the bath, lift my bum up then pee all over my stomach and chest.... yuk! She also said I could not shower until she sent me another message..... So I just had to kneel in the bath covered in my own pee and wait....Seemed like a long time before she finally said I could shower! Was very glad to be able to wash all the pee off me!

Next time, Lucy made me wait 30 mins then pee standing on 1 leg.

3rd time I asked, said I could go provided I went commando the rest of the day....

4th time, I could only go after I sent Lucy a picture of my cock sticking out of my fly somewhere at work, but not in the bathroom.... So found somewhere quiet where I hoped I would not be caught!

5th time (I was home now) Lucy said I could pee if I did 5 star jumps with 12 pegs on by cock and balls!!! Then pee'd before removing them. Ouch Ouch ouch ouch!!! And even more ouch taking them off...

Last time before bed, Lucy said I could only go if I wore bra & panties to sleep in...

Day 7

Back to Sam today (Friday)

1st one Sam said I could go once I had spent 5 mins edging while sucking my dildo on cam for her, so that was embarrassing, but did make me very horny, which is not that helpful when you really need to pee lol Was a bit after before I could go..

Then at work, the 1st time I asked, Sam said wait 30 mins then pee squatting on top of the toilet... this is not the most easy position to pee in!

Next time, Sam said I had to take a cup of water into he toilet with me... Then as I was pee'ing I had to move the cup through the stream of pee. I did this as fast as I could, I was guessing what would be coming afterwards... As I expected, Sam said I would have to drink the cup of water with pee mixed in....... May only have been a little pee, and diluted with water, but still, it was very hard to force myself to drink it.

Final time at work, Sam gave me permission to pee provided I agreed to take my trousers off before I drove home (I was wearing panties too....... ) I was not sure I'd last without pee'ing, so I agreed. So had to drive 45 mins in busy rush hour traffic in panties without any trousers on! At least it was dark, but still felt quite exposed, especially in slow or stationary traffic.

The next time I needed to go, Sam said yes, just had to march on the spot as I pee'd. Made aiming a little harder lol

I wanted to go just before bed, but Sam said I would have to wait until morning...... I hoped I could last that long!

I was given a break from the rules on Saturday, as both Sam & Lucy were busy.

Day 8 (Sunday) final day of the rules

When I woke up on Sunday the first thing Sam said, was that I had to edge on my knees 5 times before asking. Needless to say this made for a horny start to the day... Then I had to get fully dressed and ask again in 15 mins. So after 15 mins I asked and was told to do star jumps for 3 minutes, then ask again in another 15 mins. I was feeling so desperate to pee, it was getting quite uncomfortable, my bladder was so full! So when I asked again and was told to wait another 15 mins, I was very worried... When this 15 mins was up, I really begged Sam to let me pee, I could not think of anything else apart from needing to pee! The she told me I could pee...but.... I would have to pee myself fully clothed....and video it for her and Lucy. I tried to change her mind, but she would have none of it.
So I stood in my bath fully clothed, and began to pee... it started slowly, I could feel the pee going through my underwear and then running down my trouser legs. But then my bladder basically just let go and pee was now going at quite a rate, my trousers getting ever wetter as it just continued to come for what seemed an eternity. Was so humiliating standing there pee'ing myself all on cam. I was literally dripping with pee when my bladder was finally empty! Then Sam said before I could shower, I had to march on the spot for 5 minutes, this really was not pleasant in pee soaked trousers, feeling them sticking to my legs as I marched. Yuck!! Was very glad when I could take pee soaked clothes off and shower!

So that was a nice start to my Sunday lol

(sorry for the very long delay completing this report...not much left though)

The next time I asked, Sam gave permission provided I pee squatting over the toilet. This was not very easy, was awkward to balance, but I managed it.

It was Lucy I had to ask next time I needed to pee, she said to wait 20 mins then ask again. When I did she said I had to do a task for her first.... I had to strip, put on bra and panties and edge 3 times on my knees. After this she said I had to go on cam for her and sing Shake it off by Taylor swift using my dildo as a microphone.....this was so embarrassing!!!!! Felt so ridiculous and silly singing to a dildo in bra and panties. But at least I got to pee normally afterwards!

Next time, I just had to toss a coin, heads wait 15 mins, tails I could go. Was very lucky and got tails 1st time! Only condition was that I had to sit on toilet backwards with penis gag in and pegs on nipples, then wait 15 mins before getting off toilet.

The final time I asked before bed, I had to roll a dice for both Sam and Lucy and then do corresponding task form a list they had. I rolled 2 for Sam, she said this meant I had to stroke my cock until I had melted 4 ice cubes on my body. The ice seemed to take forever to melt, and I was getting very horny from the stroking. Finally the ice cubes were all melted though, by which time I was getting really desperate to pee! I rolled a 5 for Lucy. This apparently meant I had to put on my puppy ears, place 4 socks at one end of the room go back to other end, blindfold myself then on my hands and knees go and find a sock pick up in my mouth bring and bring back. Had to repeat for each sock. If not for the blindfold would have been simple... Was easy to get disorientated even just going up and down a room and that made it take quite a bit longer, especially for the last sock which did take me a while to find! As I was in my puppy ears, they decided I should pee like a dog in the bath.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4851 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this. Wow, Sam is evil. I can't wait to see what day 2 will bring too.
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds awesome. Very creative Sam.
  3. Old Comment
    Nice. I may have to give more pm dares like these in the future.
  4. Old Comment
    This is great. I sense you are having lots of fun
  5. Old Comment
    Can't wait until you continue this.
    Updated 02-07-2019 at 04:05 PM by LitDarkness
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    Can't wait until you continue this.
    oops, I completely forgot to finish this sorry! Sunday was the last day, so not much left, will finish report after work.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    oops, I completely forgot to finish this sorry! Sunday was the last day, so not much left, will finish report after work.
    That's alright. Long as you finish it. I'm not super evil. Just mildly evil.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    That's alright. Long as you finish it. I'm not super evil. Just mildly evil.
    thanks......... I finally finished the report!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    thanks......... I finally finished the report!
    Good. I love this, might do some more in the future.