Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Funbag! It's funbag time!
Old

Funbag!

Posted 01-28-2013 at 09:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

If anyone has any questions about life that they need answered, I am more than open to answer them. Please PM me and if I get enough responses, I'll answer them here.
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Funbag cancelled for this Friday

Posted 02-24-2011 at 09:33 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I have some personal business I need to take care of on Friday. That means, sadly, Funbag will be canceled. However, please send in stuff so I can things together for next Friday.

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Time for Funbag!

Posted 02-20-2011 at 05:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Let's open it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a female
Is there anyway that a Manbearpig could be following me?
Since Manbearpig's are not real, odds are one is not. Unless of course you are on some kind of drugs, then there is a good chance a Manbearpig is following you, a Manpearpig and Richard Simmons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the same female
Am I a bad person because I believe that people deserve whatever the fuck they dish out? So if they're complete butts to others, they get that back?
Of course not. ...
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Final call: Funbag tomorrow

Posted 02-20-2011 at 12:12 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Sorry for so many messages about this. But just as a final reminder, Funbag is tomorrow. After tomorrow, it will move to a new slot of Friday. So far I have 2 submissions. If you want to submit something, please do so. Even if you are unsure about it, I could care less. Worse thing that happens is that I don't use it. So please, please, please send something in. I will be sure to include other surprises as well, so have at it!
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Reminder: Funbag tomorrow (Sunday!)

Posted 02-18-2011 at 11:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Just a reminder, Funbag is appearing tomorrow. I have some stuff already prepared some questions. So, if you want in this massive pile of fun. Send me something. However, you may be thinking, "MBP? What could I possibly send in to such a thing? I have no clue where to start!" Well let me get you started!

Possible questions:
MBP, do you think that secret service members ever blink?
Did Grizzly Adams have a beard?
Am I a bad person for thinking it would...
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Announcment: MBP's creation of Funbag!

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:36 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So, starting Sunday (assuming I get some replies) and reoccurring every Friday, I will be doing MBP's funbag. This is not an original idea, as it is done on the website Deadspin every Tuesday. The concept for this, while sounding difficult, is simple. You send me funny questions/trivia/whatever and I will post them and make smartass remarks about them. I will also include other funny stuff. It will start off as a blog so if it sucks, I can just stop it. But if you like it, I will move it to the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!