Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Posted 02-13-2014 at 08:57 PM by Manbearpig

You know what is funny? Karma. Like when you dump a good guy (like MBP for example), because you want to be with someone else, and then he decides he doesn't want to be with you, don't expect the previous person to welcome you back with open arms. They've probably moved on.

Lol
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7531 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Karma is a wonderful thing. Theirs plenty more better quality fish in the sea that wont swim away when she finds something she thinks is better.

Good luck with your fishing.
  2. Old Comment
    Mmmm, FISHIES
  3. Old Comment
    Thing about Karma is it isn't mystical voodoo at all.

It's basic physics. Action, and re-action. If you are nice to people and helpful, then they are probably going to much more likely to help you when you need a hand.

If, on the other hand, you wander around behaving like an asshat - don't be surprised when people treat you like one.
    Posted 02-14-2014 at 03:04 PM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Comment
    Thing about Karma is it isn't mystical voodoo at all.

It's basic physics. Action, and re-action. If you are nice to people and helpful, then they are probably going to much more likely to help you when you need a hand.

If, on the other hand, you wander around behaving like an asshat - don't be surprised when people treat you like one.
    ^That. That sums up my entire life philosophy as it relates to how I treat others, and what I actually think about karma!
    Silverdarknight for the win!
    It is always nice to see almost immediate results when someone hurts you with their own bad decisions though.
    *pats mbp on the back*