Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life and experience on getDare.

I am just new to this community here and must say that I am really enjoying my time here so far and will use this blog space to document my time and experience here.

I will be making some pretty good dares in the future, I have some fun and unique ideas that could be enjoyable and "risky" too.
PM Dares: 1 2 3
Results of PM Dares Any reports I decided to write on my experiences with Doing or receiving PM Dares will be here. PM Dare list made with results of my PM "Seek # PM Dares"
Old

SEEK # PM Dares - I Found These ones

Posted 02-20-2020 at 03:44 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-21-2020 at 01:14 PM by RubinPhoxx

PM me "SEEK # PM Dares" - I will then PM Dare up to 3 people starting with the most recent PM Blog entries and the Dare's I choose to use I will add to my list.

Send me more PM Dares to grow this list and ensure I will be busy for a long time

From Mina Austen PM Dares
Quote:
PM me "WELCOME" and I will look up the recent blog entries and send PM dares to at least one person who put up a valid PM dare list as a blog entry.

PM me