Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Figging is (NOT) fun!

Posted 12-28-2016 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

Figging is always something I have wanted to try, but it is something that has always scared the crap out of me! Which I think also turned me on more ….

After reading a blog by Sub Lucy about figging, I wanted to try it even more. Asslvr and I haven’t had much time to play lately, so I decided I would use my sub as a guinea pig.

I had Jaroface purchase some ginger on his way home and then we had a play session with the ginger. I will let him share further details if he would like, but he didn’t find it that torturous. My sub is pretty tough. It made me want to try it even more!

So while I was out grocery shopping for the weekend, I was walking down the vegetable aisle and came across some ginger root. It is not very expensive so I got brave and spent some time picking out a good piece. The longer I looked, the blushier I got. I knew where it was going to be going, and I was sure people around were getting suspicious. Thankfully once I picked it out, I got distracted with the rest of my shopping and I forgot about it because knowing me, I would have been a blushy, blubbering mess.

When I got home, I showed it to Asslvr very confidently and he knew immediately what I was hoping to do with it. We had already planned some play time for the Sunday, so he said maybe and left it at that.

The rest of the weekend I continued to think about it, although my confidence began to waiver. The anticipation and the unknown were starting to taking a toll on me.

By the time Sunday rolled around, I told Asslvr that if he really didn’t want to, we didn’t have to. He saw through me and knew that I was just anxious and scared, and he told me we were going to do it. Eeeeks!!!

Finally it was time to get ready. Asslvr had me get on the bed on my knees and he started by administering an enema to get me nice and clean. After a few spankings, he let me go to the bathroom and release the water and get cleaned up for playtime.

When I returned to the bedroom, I could see a giant piece of ginger sitting in a glass on the dresser. He actually managed to make it into a twisting plug. This just made me even more anxious and blushy. Asslvr had me get back on my knees on the bed with my ass in the air. He started by warming me up with the wand to my clit. As he teased me and got me worked up, he spanked with me the cropped. Every sting of the crop brought me closer to the edge. Just as I was ready to cum, he stopped the wand. Grr!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1482605809447.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	464

He then got my large glass dildo out and put it inside me, hitting my gspot as he used the wand on my clit again. He likes to start at my clit and slide it back almost to my ass, it is incredibly intense. After a couple more edges, he took a small set of glass beads we have, and he started to fuck my ass at the same time. It was driving me insane. I so badly wanted to cum. I was right where he wanted me.

That is when he decided it was time for the ginger.

When using ginger, you are not supposed to use lube as it lessens the sensation. When he first put the cold, slippery ginger against my ass hole, I didn’t think it was going to go inside. It felt a bit rough and after 30 seconds I could already feel the burning as he slowly put pressure on it trying to get it into my ass.

As he started the wand on my clit again, he continued to push the ginger in a little bit and then pull it out. It was burning. Probably a 3 out of 10 at that moment. Finally, he got it all the way in and the wand was turned off. I think the pain was around a 4 at this point.

The way it is supposed to work, is that you are supposed to get a spanking to force your body to clench around the ginger, thus making it burn more. It didn’t matter how many times Asslvr spanked me, I wasn’t clenching. That is until he turned the wand back on my clit. That caused my whole body to clench around the ginger and the heat turned up to a 6. He edged me a few more times, causing me to squirm and scream and whine. Then the heat went up to a 7 as he pushed the glass dildo back inside me. This caused my body to grip harder on the ginger and I started to rock back and forth as he fucked me over and over.

It didn’t take long for me to reach the edge again. I tried to warn him I was going to cum, but the next thing I know I was overtaken by immense pleasure. I felt my body lurch forward and the ginger and the dildo both flew out of me as I collapsed.

That was intense!!!!!

I really wish I could have just sat there for a few minutes, maybe even taken a nap, but my ass was on fire! Maybe only a 3 at this point. But I had a need to run to the shower and wash off all the oil to make it stop burning.

After Asslvr helped me to the shower, I was able to get the burning sensation back down to a 1. The 1 lingered for about 30 to 45 minutes after my shower.

I am not sure if I would like to try this again, but it definitely was an experience and I am glad I got to try it. I could also see how it may be an effective punishment for somebody who is sensitive to that sort of thing. For Jaro it had almost no effect, but for me, it was torturous. Especially if I had not received any pleasure along with it.

I am happy to answer any questions or share any more information about my experience if anybody else wants to give it a try.
Views 977 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's a very nice story. I'm glad you 'enjoyed' it.

The ginger definitely DID have an effect on me. Your ass burned pretty much when I put it in. It was just that I could take it and didn't find it torturous. I found it rather pleasurable actually. But I will post a blog about it.

That ginger of yours does look a lot better than what we used.
  2. Old Comment
    this was really cool to read I have considered experimenting with figging but after reading this I may not but it sounds like you had fun so that's good!
    thanks for sharing

Love,
    Zoey
    Posted 12-28-2016 at 10:24 PM by Zoeys fun time Zoeys fun time is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I know figging as a tunnel game, though without the nice warmup you had (envy!). I know to make a small piece completely peeled but without edges (edges can cut), possibly do it in the fridge before (breaks open the cells), then put it in for a while. And then the thing is, even if you take it out, you still have the oil burning (a healthy burn by the way), and you cannot take out (except for a shower? didn't know that), so it keeps burning inside. But it fades over time and becomes pleasantly warm at the end. But the time until then is torturous. That's what I remember by it. But I also think you can get kinda used to it, like to spicey food.
  4. Old Comment
    It definitely sounds as if everyone reacts very differently to ginger.
    I think I fall somewhere in between Jaro and you where intensity is considered.
    I would definitely want to do it again.
    I think the "scariest" part is that the burning doesn't stop once the ginger is out. So you lose a little control there.

In the end, you should just do whatever floats your boat, but I think you were brave for trying it.
    Updated 12-29-2016 at 12:41 PM by little pet
  5. Old Comment
    I've been thinking about trying a bit of ginger on Monkey's ass. He's not really into anal insertions (we had a whole adventure trying different sized objects on him, he seems not to tolerate anything larger than an inch or so in diameter ) and generally anything inserted anally is either uncomfortable or just "blah" to him. But he does love the feeling of chemical "warming" (like Icy/Hot) and he likes the lack of control that once you put it on, you can't stop the sensation until the chemicals break down on their own. That's what intrigues me about figging. I might wait until I go to visit him in March, but after reading this blog, it sounds like we're in for another adventure! >:]
  6. Old Comment
    This definitely was an intense experience for both of us. I was amazed how intense her orgasm was, she usually doesn't pull away that quickly.

I'm very proud of you for your bravery with this sweetie, such a good girl
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    I might wait until I go to visit him in March, but after reading this blog, it sounds like we're in for another adventure! >:]
    but... why? Butterfly said it's not fun...

Not that I'm not a little intrigued...
  8. Old Comment
    "Not" is in PARENTHESES.
  9. Old Comment
    Thanks for this interesting life story. I'm sure this is a subject that alot of people have toyed around with in their heads. Good to have some real feedback from different people. Might have to go on the list of things to go for!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by webbielicious View Comment
    Thanks for this interesting life story. I'm sure this is a subject that alot of people have toyed around with in their heads. Good to have some real feedback from different people. Might have to go on the list of things to go for!
    I think it's definitely worth trying. In my experience each person reacts sooo differently so it's interesting to see how it goes!