Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

I wonder if other females experience this 🤔 (painful contractions)

Posted 09-24-2022 at 04:05 PM by pluky
Updated 09-24-2022 at 04:34 PM by pluky

On my PMS (premenstrual syndrome : set of symptoms that occur the few days before a period due to hormonal changes) I always get these cramps whenever I'm turned on, it's like I start thinking of something or reading something, the arousal goes up but instead of reaching a peak as usual, I get hit by this sudden pain similar to any regular period cramp, then the arousal goes down.

I never had the opportunity to ask other females about that (except one indirectly), not exactly the kinda thing you ask your colleagues (unless I'm drunk), so if you're a female and you get this reaction as well please raise your hand lol
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ask your doctor about endometriosis!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KinkyKoala View Comment
    Ask your doctor about endometriosis!
    Why, is that unusual ? Everyone doesn't get that ?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    Why, is that unusual ? Everyone doesn't get that ?
    No, it is not something most women experience. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong though!
  4. Old Comment
    So I'm male and I realize that I'm not who this question is directed at. But... I talk to women, yes about these types of things. I've also had long term live-in subs, and I involve myself in everything about my sub's health especially when it impacts their sexual experience. So with a great deal of hesitation, I'm jumping in...

Painful contractions and/or cramps when aroused and especially immediately after orgasm when premenstrual is not uncommon. I've seen this with a number of partners. I've personally noticed that arousal levels (and often "kinkiness" levels) are often at their highest at the same time. This can be frustrating for all involved. "I want, I want, I want... it hurts... don't touch me!"

Also, yes, endometriosis is also extremely under diagnosed in women; and menstrual pain in general is dismissed my many (even female doctors) as women being high-strung or overly sensitive. It needs to be treated more seriously.

I can assure you that your experience is not unique. I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm feel very lucky to be born male.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks, that does reassure me, cause I really never got any feedback before from anyone that could make me feel like that was a recurring thing.

And yeah that's exactly the dilemma of that time of the month, you get horny but it's hard to indulge in it when every dirty thought sends a jolt of pain.