Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Brat union

Posted 07-27-2017 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

As I was on the phone with my Dom tonight, we were discussing the tasks in my Landing on 28 Birthday challenge. I mentioned that I was dreading some of the tasks and we through those tasks together and I explained which ones I was dreading.

A few times Mr. Rainbow giggled about the tasks, because he knew how evil they were. But I was starting to giggle too, because I was already thinking of some bratty ideas to make the tasks a little "easier", or at least a lot more fun. Of course I had to tell Mr. Rainbow that. He demanded to know what bratty ideas I was coming up with, but I didn't want to share! There is no way I was going to give away all my good ideas. Since I am such a good subby though, I decided I would give him just ONE of my ideas.

#9 is a task that says:

Quote:
9. Edge every hour on the hour all day (from 9 am until 9 pm). Any missed will be doubled and completed before bed.
I told him that I would just innocently miss all of my edges during the day, and just do them all before bed. 24 is no big deal! He laughed and said he was going to change the task and quadruple the number of edges at the end of the day, instead of doubling them. I made the mistake of saying that it still was no big deal.

Next thing I know, Mr. Rainbow told me I would be doing 48 edges before bed TONIGHT!!!!

What the hell! That is so unfair.

I changed the topic of conversation in typical bratty fashion and thought the matter was finished. However, not too long ago, he brought it up again. Again, I changed the subject, but soon enough we were discussing this AGAIN!!! I couldn't believe it! Who did he think he was?

Then he made a mistake: "Little one, we WILL be doing 48 edges before bed!"

You see, he emphasized the WILL, but in my head, all I heard was the WE! He said WE!

Oh Sir!

"I am glad WE are going to do the edges. How many are you going to do?"

"Oh, no little one. I said WE in the sense that my boss says WE"

"Come on, you can at least do 50/50, that is pretty fair"

"Uh ... nope!"

"What about 75/25?"

"Uh ... nope!"

He was starting to get pretty rude!

So it was time to bring the big guns out. I had an idea!

"I need a union! A brat union!"

I had to sit and listen to him laugh for awhile, and then told me there is no brat union and I would be doing the edges.

Well, he brings up a good point. There IS no brat union. But that is about to change....

Calling all brats! Come and join my union!

We are going to fight for equal rights to punish our Doms when they don't do what they want.
We are going to demand an orgasm bank, with 0% interest rate.
We are going to make sure they entertain us, whenever we want it!
We are going to fight for the right to say NO! to tasks that can harm our health and potentially kill us (for example: Denial!)

Brats unite!!!!!!

Ps. I completed 30 edges before cumming.
Views 2923 Comments 33
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 33

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Sadly you do not qualify for our union, but we can start a worm union ...
    A worm union? I love that idea but sadly, I don't know any other worms....
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    A worm union? I love that idea but sadly, I don't know any other worms....
    Well that sucks! Guess you are on your own :P How about I just take care of all your needs ... don't worry. I will be fair
  3. Old Comment
    I hope the union is still open, if so I join!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lemuricon View Comment
    I hope the union is still open, if so I join!
    It is indeed! Welcome to the union.
  5. Old Comment
    You are so fun, I loved reading this

At this stage your huge blog is like a little book that one can read at their pace, one entry at a time.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    You are so fun, I loved reading this

At this stage your huge blog is like a little book that one can read at their pace, one entry at a time.
    Thank you, that is so sweet to hear. I am glad that people are still reading and enjoying my blogs. I am getting close to post #500 and I want to try and do something special, but I am running out of inspiration.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Thank you, that is so sweet to hear. I am glad that people are still reading and enjoying my blogs. I am getting close to post #500 and I want to try and do something special, but I am running out of inspiration.

Maybe you could write something about aftercare things you do ? I searched "aftercare" I think that's how I landed here, I didn't really see anything about that... just an idea.

Types of doms/subs you've encountered (another idea) since I think you have a bit of background experience.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    Maybe you could write something about aftercare things you do ? I searched "aftercare" I think that's how I landed here, I didn't really see anything about that... just an idea.

Types of doms/subs you've encountered (another idea) since I think you have a bit of background experience.
    I am going to add both of these to my list! Thank you for the suggestions!