Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Since its the cool thing to do

Posted 10-06-2013 at 05:41 PM by Iodine

Heres the results from this quiz

You Scored as Experimental

Merriam-Webster: experimental- 1. made or done in order to see how well something works 2. using a new way of doing or thinking about something (category in quiz to scale extremes)

Experimental 96%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 93%
Switch 86%
Masochist 75%
Submissive 75%
Sadist 64%
Bondage 64%
Dominant 57%
Vanilla 36%

Hmm seems about right, although im not much of a exhibitionist, Even though my cam shenanigans would say otherwise.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1036 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Since when is it the "cool" thing to do?

Also, pretty nice results. What's the #1 thing you want to try but haven't yet?
  2. Old Comment
    Since i posted it

I kid, ive seen about two blogs of this so, jumping on the trend time.

Anyway 1# thing id like to try would be doing something semi public, while being naked, there just isnt anyplace around here i could do anything like that and get away with it, no real Forests or woods here id be able to do that in, id have to go to far out and that would just be too much effort. (*thinking about it i think the exhibitionist score was a little more correct than i would like to believe*)

Or theres actual real chastity, with a actual chastity belt (bought one and it didnt fit and i wa allergic to the material so yeah), and i would like to give anal a retry even after that experiment which.... well went very badly, lets just say homemade enemas dont end well , ( ill admit i tryed it once... but....im not going to count it since well.... it went badly), well since i mentioned it id specifically like to give enemas a try, it just sounds so fun to be desperate to release a large quantity of liquid down there while being plugged up. That and theres the stuff you can use as a enema, ehm hate to sound creepy *oh who am i kidding im talking about enemas here i already do* but pee enemas anyone? :P It just sounds so damn humiliating i love the idea of it.

Or there's sex toys, ive never managed to get one the actually worked well, id like to find one i at least enjoy.

You know its really hard to decide on just one 1# thing.
    Updated 10-07-2013 at 03:52 AM by Iodine