Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Railroaded

Posted 11-13-2016 at 05:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

How did I get into this position?

My IceMaiden, you may have noticed, is rather a possessive little person. We both are, truth be told. There are, however, one or two people who gain a fraction more leeway than others. People who are given pictures that most wouldnt see, even a few who are shown videos which are very off limits to the majority. It is a matter of trust and friendship.

It will come as no surprise to anybody who frequents chat, or reads the forums - so basically, anyone who uses getDare, that every now and then I play with IHeartFun. Sometimes it involves Icy, sometimes I am just being mean to her. We have played for quite a long time. Heart has always been one of only two people I play with aside from my little girl.

There are two reasons. The first is the aforementioned possessiveness. The second is that i dont actually want or need to play with others.

However. A few weeks ago, Icy suggested that I formalise the arrangement with Heart, making public and official a situation that was pretty much in place as it was. I didn't see the point or need for such an announcement, though neither of the ladies involved seemed particularly averse to the idea.

Actually, if anything, their double team brattiness increased. They have always enjoyed ganging up on me, but it seemed their pleasure from this activity multiplied exponentially.

I strongly suspect that the desire to formalise the arrangement came mostly from the fun they anticipate in being able to double brat me "officially."

And so I came into chat, and IceMaiden decided to announce that I was officially Domming Heart.

However.

I had not agreed to this announcement. Don't get me wrong, i have no objection to Domming the beautiful Heart, but it was not public domain, and I hadnt decided yet when it should be. It seems, however, that the girls had different ideas on that score.

And so it came to pass that the pair of devious little minxes used their brat-telepathy to manipulate me into this position. I think I was railoaded into this. In fact I am utterly sure that - without seeming to plan, without talking about it, they somehow worked together to put me into a situation where I was forced to publically acknowledge ....

Acknowledge what, exactly?

Well. For those who have watched "The Wizard of Oz," you will be aware of the penultimate scene, where the wizard is behind the curtain, secretly pulling the levers, spinning the wheels, making things happen.

For those of you who know Heart you will be aware that for quite some time there has been a secret Dom in her online life, pulling the levers, spinning the wheels, making things happen. The times she is in denial, or edging, or all manner of predicaments and doesnt quite want to say why or who made her....

Quote:
Pay no attention to that man
behind the curtain.
The great Dom has spoken!
Who are you?
I am the great and powerful...
...Wizard of Dom,
You are?
I don't believe you!
No, I'm afraid it's true,
There's no other wizard except me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2137 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hehe love this. I was wondering and I hate a mystery so thank you for revealing that. I love how bratty the two of them can be, and as another bratty friend of IHeart, I know how fun it can be. I love that you compared yourself to the wizard .. although I would have pegged you as more of the wicked witch :P
  2. Old Comment
    Wait! I thought me and icey were calling the shots!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Hehe love this. I was wondering and I hate a mystery so thank you for revealing that. I love how bratty the two of them can be, and as another bratty friend of IHeart, I know how fun it can be. I love that you compared yourself to the wizard .. although I would have pegged you as more of the wicked witch :P
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little... cat too.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    Wait! I thought me and icey were calling the shots!
    We do! We just let him think he does.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    We do! We just let him think he does.
    So long as you continue to let me think so, by doiing everything I say, I can live with that.
  6. Old Comment
    Well we didn't make it to two years but we were close.... kinda but you're still stuck dealing with me almost daily.

♡♡♡♡ I'll probably come back to this blog next year lol