Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

A trip to Olympic National Park

Posted 11-14-2018 at 06:59 PM by KittenRose

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United States.

The drive is long and in a very isolated part of the state. Specially as we were visiting on a weekday there were hardly any cars on the road. I decided to try a small experiment. After we left Port Angeles and took to Highway 101 into the park, I reached over to my BF, who was driving, and unzipped his pants.

I reached in and pulled out his cock and started to stroke it. Gently, after licking my fingers wet. I must say I was a little worried about him getting distracted and driving us into the trees. Of which, trust me, there are millions in the National Park! However, there was no one on the road and he seemed fine. Or, I should say, he got hard very quickly with a very stupid smirk on his face!

He kept driving and I kept stroking. His warm and hard cock felt so good in my hand! I must say, though, that my mouth was really getting desperate and drooling to taste him! (Am I actually saying this? I think I am a shameless slut). It felt so good to feel him throb and then pulse a little as we drove down the highway towards Lake Crescent!

"Please pull over", I begged him, my voice a little hoarse from lust, when we were driving by the lake. He did. I quickly took my top and bra off and licking my lips to get them wet bent over and put his warm and hot cock into my mouth. My! Even now my slutty cunt throbs from just writing this! J always tells me I have very good DSLs. That is, Dick Sucking Lips. I agree! I love wrapping his hard cock in my wet lips and then sucking him gently. It feels soooo good!

Anyway, now parked at the side I could not get enough of him. I licked and sucked getting more and more turned on, my crotch wet and dripping. I was so desperate that I pulled off my jeans and panties and was now completely butt naked in the car! But it felt so good. The feeling of the AC blowing on my naked body, his cock in my mouth and his hand reaching down to my crotch. Just the touch of his fingers was killing me as I had become over sensitive from all the stimulation. (This is a big problem for me. I tend to get over excited very easily. I guess that is what happens when one is just a bimbo slut).

Giving a blow-job in a car is very awkward! The darned stick shift keeps getting in the way, poking one in the ribs. However, a slut persists. I could feel him throb and get closer. I can almost instinctively tell when J is close. He tastes so good! It felt amazing, sucking him as he touched me (now a little less as he was only focused on himself). Very soon he was breathing hard and muttering blasphemes under his breath. Never take the Lord's name in vain, I was taught as a nice girl in Catholic school. Yet, here he was moaning "Oh, God" and bucking under me, straining to shove himself deeper into my warn and wet mouth. I wanted him deeper too!

He grabbed hold of my hair and pushed me into him. I sucked and licked harder and in a sudden instant felt him pulse and cum into my mouth. It felt amazing. My slutty crotch throbbed and little bolts of electricity radiated away from my crotch and down my thighs and up my tummy. It felt amazing.

For a long while I just sat there naked, my head on his chest and my hand on his wet and slick cock, breathing and listening to his heart-beat.

During all this while not a single car passed us by. Or perhaps they did and I did not notice in my lust filled haze!

I got dressed and we drove off. J never speaks about sex afterward and so I was okay with his silence, just enjoying the afterglow as he drove through the park. We hiked in the rainforests and swam in Lake Quinault and I did many more slutty things. But those are stories for another day!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1649 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mm nice blow job and loved how it affected you