Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

This might be here a while, this might not. Who knows?

Posted 01-01-2017 at 01:00 AM by Iodine

HAPPY NEW GEAR

yes everyone you heard that right, today we celebrate the dawning of a new gear, a gear so shiney it blinds....

Oh wait I read that wrong.

HAPPY NEW BEAR

Yes, bears.

HAPPY NEW HAIR

God I still cant believe that happened this year.

In all seriousness...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ho ho ho, this blog will be on top for a while!

Posted 12-25-2016 at 01:00 AM by Iodine

Yep, if you haven't checked your calendar its that time of year again.

Its the the day where you can experience the awkward family get together that we like to call.

Sunday.

In other news Its Christmas.

getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random link and report blog

Posted 10-25-2016 at 01:46 PM by Iodine
Updated 12-11-2016 at 06:16 PM by Iodine

I was drawn between making this blog and not making it and just making a word doccument with the links but what the hell its been ages since ive made a blog here sooo roll fizzlebeaf.

This blog is a assortment of links for myself of dares that I have decided to do in the foreseeable future which will be updated when I get round to it. Mostly im putting this here because it saves me from having my favourite list choc o block full of gd links to dares because its getting a bit cluttered....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

There will be no spoilers in this title mr im going to look at the blog entry list

Posted 12-25-2015 at 01:00 AM by Iodine

Hello, this is iodine from the world of tomorrow.

Aka I queued this blog up because I wasn't going to be online. Hence the lack of title. I didnt want you guys finding out that *gasp* its a Christmas blog.

Anyway there is a very important matter I must discuss with all of you, a matter of upmost importance.

I could dance around the issue all day with a whole load of garbage text and witty dialogue. (Okay not so witty. Its more likely it will end up...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Been ages since ive done this test sooo

Posted 12-20-2015 at 10:46 AM by Iodine
Updated 12-20-2015 at 11:09 AM by Iodine

Since it seems this test has came back into fashion lately for giggles I thought id join the fad and do said test, it has been a while so it might be interesting to see how my answers have changed since I first did it, okay interesting to me at least. Heres a link to it, although it isnt the same test its a test for the same thing sooooo while scientists would call this study completely stupid and I would have to agree its still a little interesting for me.

so without further adew....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weight loss. Round three.

Posted 10-25-2015 at 01:55 AM by Iodine
Updated 12-20-2015 at 11:30 AM by Iodine

Yep, another blog on this, sorry for the last one being so completely full of failure but I think ive got that sorted now.

Anyway now for a update but first heres the usual stats.

Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 66.5 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth and probably final goal (although that tends to change as soon as I get close to it), 65kg
Final goal for realzies....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weight part 2

Posted 05-04-2015 at 08:32 AM by Iodine
Updated 10-13-2015 at 08:48 AM by Iodine

Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 68.7 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth and probably final goal (although that tends to change as soon as I get close to it), 65kg
Final goal for realzies. 62kgs.

Update 04/05/2015

I seem to have ran out of space and hit the character limit on my previous blog. I didnt even think there was a character limit on these...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Weight